The Letter

Emily's P.O.V.
Well  me and Hannah just finished filming so now I think it's a good time to check the mail,and than go get some food.

As I walk to out mailbox I see my neighbor Jaidyn say Hello.
Jaidyn:Hi Emma!
Emma:*sighs* Hey Jaidyn!
Jaidyn:Having a bad day beautiful?
Emma:That comment just did...Well I betted get going Jaidyn I have stuff to do.
Jaidyn:If you ever want to come over you can and I'll take all the pain away..*creepy ass wink*
Emma:Bye Jaidyn!
(End Of Conversation)
That's my creepy neighbor,Jaidyn,he's been trying to get into my pants only because he knows I'm a virgin he doesn't even think I'm attractive.Well it is true I'm an ugly fat piece of shit!I used to be overweight and people used to pick on me because of that and because I was poor.So people called me ugly,fat worthless, I should kill myself and other things.I used to cut myself really bad and almost attempted suicide.I don't cut myself as much as I used to but sometimes it's hard to let go of the past.Only Shane and Hannah understands me. I wish I could meet Shane he's really cute and I fell like we would get along well as friends but why would he date me?Im worthless.Those comments mad me feel worse about today ugh,So I decided to just grab the mail and go back inside the house.Once I closed the mailbox I saw a letter directed to me and Hannah from YouTube!

As soon as I got in the house and screamed
Hannah:What the hell?What happened?
Emily:We got a letter from Youtube!
Hannah:Seriously?
Emily:Dead serious
Hannah:Well open it
Emily:Ok

Dear Emily and Hannah,
We invite you to the Youtube space to meet some of your favorite you-tubers.Such as Joey Graceffa, Pewdiepie ,TylerOakley ,ConnarFranta, TrevorMoran, Lisbug, ShaneDawson ,and so many more!We invite you to come on Saturday February 2 for a surprise announcement that we have never done before.Since you are the next you-tubers on the rise,please attend!

Sincerely,
The Youtube Community
Oh My God I can't believe me and Hannah get to go to meet you-tubers especially Shane Dawson.We leave in 2 days.And I wonder what that special announcement is?

Authors Note:I hope this is a good story if anyone actually reads it..