Chapter 1 The fight

Erika POV: So my mom bought me a stupid diary to write about my last year as a senior. And I promised I would write in here so yeah. I am known as the slut of the school. I sleep with a lot of guys then break their hearts. I don't don't do it just cause though I have a reason but it's too private for even this diary. Jake, the schools fuckboy, and I have this thing going on. We are each other's sex buddy. We come to each other for sex all the time since everyone at our school sucks at it. We never really talk we just fuck. This year I want to be in a committed relationship but I'm scared to be in one. Every guy has a crush on me since I'm a model and am willing to have sex. My best friends are Tessa, Julia, Sonia, Mackenzie, and Kelly.

Jake POV: I am the schools fuckboy and I'm very popular and a lot of girls like me because of my brother and cause I'm in football, wrestling, and I'm a famous viner. None of them are right for me though I've had sex with basically every girl but my personal favorite is Erika Costell the head of the cheerleading squad. I've secretly had a crush on her since sophomore year, but I don't like committed relationships. I do have a girlfriend though, Alissa Violet she's the dumb blonde of the school. She knows I cheat on her but we're still together since she's too stupid to understand. I'm only dating her since she is the 2nd hottest girl in the school, 1st is Erika but we only have sex, since she doesn't do committed relationships. My main friends are Jc, Chance, Anthony,Kade, and Chad. Jc's sister is Erika which is kinda awkward but he doesn't mind.

Tessa POV: I'm so excited for senior year for the past 2 weeks I have secretly been dating Chance I haven't told my number 1 bestie Erika either. She would think it's weird I'm dating her sex buddy's best friend. I had a thing going with Jake but he's Erika and Alissa's, so it's best if I stay out of the drama.

Alissa's POV: I'm dating Jake and people think I'm stupid but I'm really not it's just for my cover. I run the schools page "The gossip chick" where I spread rumors and create drama. For that I need to be a good manipulative person. Jake is cheating on me with Erika Costell but I know he loves me more and is using her just for sex and I'm fine with that since I have a thing going with Ricky.

(The first day of school)

Erika POV: Today is the first day of Hell and I'm not happy. I wear a white crop top and some shorts that show some of my booty cheeks with some Adidas. I get in my Jeep Wrangler and go to the school. I see my friends waiting for me and walk over to them.

Jake POV: I get out of bed and put on a red jersey and some light jeans. I get in my BMW and go to Hell. I get there and talk with all of my friends and they are all acting weird.

(Skip To lunch)

Erika POV: I have 2nd and 3rd period with Jake and Kelly. 1st with Tessa and Sonia so far I'm fine with my classes. I get to Lunch and Tessa runs over to me out of breath. She's trying to catch her breath and finally speaks up.

Tessa: Alissa- chea-ting on Jake wi-th Ricky

Erika: Wait what?

Tessa: Alissa is cheating on Jake with Ricky!! Chance saw her and Ricky making out before school.

Erika : *drops tray* oh god, where's Jake?

Tessa: *stops Erika* NO!!! I mean no, don't tell Jake.

Erika: I need to talk to him

Tessa: You can't

Erika: Why not?

Tessa: Cause, he kinda sorta doesn't know ...... *says quietly while playing with her fingers*

Erika: I need to talk to him

Tessa: You can't only Chance, me,and now you know

Erika: How do you expect me not to tell him

Tessa: Please don't

Erika. *crosses arms* I'm not making promises... I need to go *walks off

Tessa: ERIKAAA!

Erika: *doesn't look back and walks quicker*

Erika POV:I've had a crush on Jake Tbh I wish we could be in a committed relationship but I'm scared to get hurt again.... I was pissed off I'm going to talk to Alissa if I see her, just as I thought that she passed by.

Erika: Aye Alissa

Alissa: Ughhh what do you want?

Erika: Don't you dare talk to me that way or I'll tell jake your cheating on him.

Alissa: *acts innocent* I'm not cheating on him, he's the one cheating one me with you.

Erika: Bull shit, save me some time. I know for a fact you are.

Alissa: So what if I am, all you do is have sex with him, you don't care about him.

Erika: Even if I do or don't care about him, he's an amazing person he doesn't deserve this.

Alissa: And your a better person for him?

Erika: I'm not saying that, but all I'm saying is you better not break his heart or I might break you.

Alissa: *lifts her eyebrow up* okay whatever bye loser

Erika: *grabs her wrist tightly* I'm not fucking kidding

Alissa: shut up already your so annoying shouldn't you be making out with someone in the janitor's closet?

Erika: *bites her lip turns around to walk away but comes back and tackles Alissa to the ground*

Erika POV: I don't know what got into me I just jumped on her and slapped her a bunch of times then punched her. There was people crowding around us. Then the counselor and this random teacher pulled me away and I looked down and Alissa had a bloody nose and I had swollen knuckles. Next thing I know I'm in the principles office.

A/N: I hope you liked my 1st chapter. If you like this chapter maybe you'll like my other book "Something just like this" it's a Jerika story. And I'm excited to start my second book with all of y'all!! Ilysm please vote and comment ~G✨

Word count: 1067