Chapter 7 broken

Recap: Erika and Chance see Tessa and Jake making out.

Erika POV: I couldn't handle it if I stay in school I will break down out of no where. I feel so hurt. I decide to just go home. I got in my Jeep and rode around. I went to Starbucks and got a Venti iced tea. I drove around crying. I parked my car at a park and sat on the bench. I love this park when I was little Jc and I would take turns pushing each other on the slide. Sometimes we would go on the slide or ride our bikes but my favorite was when went to the store and bought bubbles to blow or bread to feed to the ducks at the pond. I miss those days where you didn't know anything or had to stress. You were just a happy innocent little kid. How did I go from a little bundle of joy to this emotion slutty wreck? I'm just siting on the bench imagining my kid self and my siblings playing here. Then I start crying harder. Why would jake and Tessa do this to me?? Is that why Tessa asked me if Jake and I were a thing? So many questions no answers. Then a couple with a baby in a stroller and a toddler blowing bubbles walked in. I smiled then it got me thinking will I ever get that. Will I have a family or a trusting boyfriend?

Kade POV: Jake and Erika have been really flirty Mackenzie and I ship them so much. JERIKA!!! We need to get them together they need to stop playing games. (A/N: They don't know about the kiss and it's still the same day) Mackenzie and I walked to lunch but Erika wasn't there and neither was Jake that's weird. Maybe they're eating outside by themselves. The rest of the squad sat at our table but Chance and Tessa were very quiet. Why the hell is this table acting so weird?? While we were eating Tessa threw away her lunch and ran away crying. We all looked at each other except Chance he rolled his eyes. This was really awkward so all of us ate silently . Chance face was red the whole time he seemed pissed off. Mackenzie and I ate quickly and walked around the school to talk about what just happened.

Mackenzie: Hmm what was that about?

Kade: I'm not sure I wonder if Chessa broke up

Mackenzie: I hope not or it could just be an argument. Now what's up with Jerika? Why weren't they here?

Kade: I don't know they could just be making out

Mackenzie: yehh, we should get them together.

Kade: Yeah but how?

Mackenzie: I don't know

Kade: How bout we throw a party at my place?

Mackenzie: Omg yess, they love parties but how will we keep them from flirting with other people?

Kade: We can try to keep them together the whole night.

Mackenzie: I hope this works when though?

Kade: Friday night at my house we can buy snacks and other party essentials but it's going to have to be byob because if the cops come we won't get in trouble for bringing alcohol.

Mackenzie: Okay but what about your parents?

Kade: They're both out of town only my brother, Nathan, is at the house with me.

Mackenzie: Ok let's go tell people.

Kade: I'll tell Jake ,you tell Erika and we can tell everyone else together.

Mackenzie: Okay I'll go to Erika's house after school.

(Time skip to after school)

Erika POV: I've been crying for hours I'm home now just in my rooms in the dark staring at the ceiling listening to sad music. I'd rather have a broken anything rather than a broken heart. I'm slowly giving up on everything. I basically broke my rules for him is that enough?? If I could show you how awful Jake hurt me you would never be able to look me in the eye again. It's only been a few hours but I'm tired of feeling like this already. Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable... He's not very easy to forget. All I want to do is Cry and Scream and let it all out because it's killing me inside. Honestly I hope Tessa breaks Jakes heart now and you have to have a lot of hate or anger towards someone to wish that upon them. There's nothing to do mean while though because the only person who can fix me is the one who broke me. A broken heart feels like the end of the world. No amount of pain has ever felt so agonizing. It's like a giant hole was pummeled into your chest, with no hope of repair. ... My body repels being dumped because there's no greater pain than heartbreak. I got many calls and texts but I ignore them they could be Jake or my friends or Tessa, but I don't even care. At this point I'm so close to giving it all up.....

Jake POV: I skipped lunch and the rest of the school period. I've been in my garage punching a punching bag with my beats on and the music all the way up listening to XXXtentacion. I punch the bag as hard I can then fall to the ground crying I cry so much and can't stop. This girl really fucked me up.... I'm crying silently against the wall then I get up and punch the harder and harder in anger why did I have to screw things up? I punch the bag then I cry in pain. I shriek loud enough for anyone who is home to hear. Then Logan comes down.

A/N: omll y'all guys u have the flu 😭😭 please pray for me . ~G✨

Word Count: 964