Alegria Girls Series #3

Tripped: Lilienne
Riguel Jameson Alleje • Lilienne Ylena "Lili" Altamirano

"One thing that life taught me is that it's short. What if's shouldn't be asked. You should on it."
"To live a life worth living means to take risks and chances."

—————

Lilienne Altamirano is not your typical probinsyana. Taliwas siya sa stereotype ng mga probinsyanang mahinhin at mahiyain. She's a wanderess. A lioness. She can tame every sheep. And she can't be tamed. By anyone. Or probably by anything. Or that's what she thought. Dahil may isang bagay na hindi niya kayang gawin. Isang taong hindi niya kayang paamuin. Iyon ang pinagtuonan niya ng pansin. All her steps. Little by little, are leading to him. She can do it, you see. She's Lilienne Altamirano!

She thinks she'll succeed, only to find out she didn't take him, he tamed her. She toppled, stumbled... complete with bruises... and the pieces of her heart were scattered on the ground... Because it was all too late. It's all too late. She tripped. Alone. Fell. All alone. Gone. Alone.

She made sure she won't make the same mistakes again. Alegria, she'll be back with the bruises all healed and her heart whole again. She vowed to never fall again. That's for sure now. But then again... she tripped.

—————

For us to grow better. We need to experience failure and success on our own.

His heart beats for me. Riguel is inlove with me. His my family now. And we'll make our own big family soon.

"My success are invalid without you. I am only successful because I have you." - Riguel