Chapter 3: The Visit

I walk to the car and take a seat in the back allowing, Nate the beta, to sit up front. We drive for about forty-five minutes and to say 'it was boring' is such an understatement. We arrive and people start gathering around the car.

"What is going on?" I asked out of panic.

"They want to meet the girl that single handily save there pack." He said referring to me, I roll my eyes and laugh."They are here to see the Alpha and you, the people heard that a female helped in negotiations, and wanted to thank you for your help. When those tornados they really damaged a lot of there houses and shops." He told me the people looked hopeful as the car got closer. When we arrived at the Red Arrow's pack house The Alpha's, Beta's and Third's from both the Red Arrow pack and Silver Moon pack stand on the porch talking.

"Hello, Alpha Hans, Beta Westly, and Third Lee," My father said staring at the young men. They exchanged pleasantry then the Silver moon pack leaders joined us. "Alpha Oliver, Beta Alec, and Third Lucas. Nice to see you guy here." My father smiled.

"Alpha Eric, Beta Nathan, and Eleonora," Oliver said shaking our hands.

"Welcome to Red Arrow, we are happy to see you here. This is my father, Dustin, He is overseeing the renovations." Hans smiled, yet you could tell it wasn't his smiled but one he put on to fake it.

"I would like to see how the renovations are coming along." My father stated. I nodded agreeing with him.

"Okay, follow me," Dustin said walking away, my father followed close behind with Nate, Oliver and, Alec. I hang back for a bit longer before I walk with them. Hans and Westly follow just behind me. We come to a building that probably stood tall, it was now split into two broken sections.

"Oh god." I gasp at the toppled building.

"This is probably the best it has looked since the tornado hit. They rebuild the top they just have to reattach it." Dustin told us. We follow him around most of there pack land seeing the damage and destruction. It was a little after five-thirty when we arrived back at the pack and I was starving and ready to go home.

"Well, thank you for the tour and you guys are doing great with the renovations. I will be sending the funds and men I promised. The funds should be transferred tonight and the men here tomorrow morning or late afternoon." My father said shaking Dustin's hand then Hans.

"Well, we better start heading home," Nate said.

"Wait, I would like to invite you to stay for dinner." Hans stated, My father looked at Nate and they quickly communicated with mind link I was left in the dark.

"Okay, we accept your invitation." My father said. Dustin led them into the pack house and once again I stayed far behind I really didn't want to know what was going on. I walked in the house and I swear I am like a kid magnet. A little boy about three ran into my leg I stumbled but caught myself on the wall the little boy on the other hand face planted into the floor. I quickly fell to the floor to help the little boy. I pulled him up and he tossed his arms around my neck and sobbed into my chest. I picked him up and started to bounce him, not even ten minutes later the little boy was asleep in my arms. I walk into a living room place looking for a person who knows the little boy in my arms but I couldn't seem to find anyone. Just as I hear a noise I jump back into a man chest I could feel his breathing on my neck. I turn around to find an amused Westly standing behind me.

"What is going on." He asked pretty loudly. I push my finger over his mouth to stop him from saying anything else.

"Be quite he is sleeping. I am looking for his mother." I quietly whisper, Westly scratched the back of his neck and walks out of the room. He walks in with a beautiful lady with chestnut brown hair.