Chapter 3

Gonna tell you guys this now. I can't write songs for s**t. Soooooo, I'm BORROWING lyrics from a singer I love. She's someone most people probably don't know anyways, but she's wonderful and I think most of her songs would go with my story. Oh, her names Alexz Johnson!

Also, in this chapter I'm BORROWING a song from a singer named Tyler Kyte. As said before, I can't write for s***t.

Mkay, enjoy!! xD

________________________________________________

Chapter 3

Abigail’s POV

“What do you mean you don’t want me in the band anymore?” I demanded.

“You didn’t want to be in it in the first place.” Lizzy snapped back at me.

Percy grabbed her hand to calm her down. I was glad he did because I would have blown up on her. “You sounded great, don’t get me wrong Abby. But Logan said he has his reasons why he doesn’t want you in the band. He’s the lead guitarist. I’m not going to lose our lead guitarist. Whatever he says goes.”

Logan. So that was his name. He had to be Logan because he was the only guitarist on the stage with Percy.

“I thought it was your band?”

“Not really. Logan started it.”

I let out a sigh. “Then where’s Logan?”

“He’s at the room straight down and to the left.” Percy told me.

I followed his directions and stormed into the room without knocking. And I really shouldn’t have done that because I saw Logan there, standing in just his boxers with his lean back towards me. I stood there for a moment, drinking in his toned body and messy blonde hair. Though, when he turned around to look at me, I blushed and looked away. “Crap.” I muttered under my breath.

“Have a reason why you’re here?” I heard shuffling while he was talking and hoped he was putting on some clothes.

“Uh…” I felt my mind turn to mush when I tried to talk to him. All I could think about was his naked body. Well, almost naked body. “Are you finished putting on some clothes?”

A chuckled. It was so low I almost didn’t hear it.

“Are you?” I asked again, my voice coming out stronger than before.

“Yeah. I’m done.”

I turned around to find that he was actually finished and he was giving me the same smoldering look he gave me at my concert. I swallowed hard and stood straighter so I could look taller and more confident than I actually was. He had on a tight green t-shirt and dark skinny jeans. “Percy told me you don’t want me in the band anymore.”

He scratched the back of his head. “That’s about right.”

“Why?” I demanded.

“After hearing you sing last night, I realized you aren’t right for the band.” He told me.

“Really?” I cocked a hand on my hip. “Are you sure it isn’t because I flipped you off the other day?”

He crossed his arms over his broad chest. “You jumped in front of my car.”

I mimicked him, folding my arms across my chest too. “You almost ran me and my friend over!”

“You should pay attention next time then!”

“No, you should pay attention next time then! You’re the one behind your monster of a car!” I snapped at him. “So, am I in the band or not?”