Tony Stark 1

You stepped out of your workout clothes and got into the shower. You washed your hair and body before getting out and wrapping a towel around your body.

You went to the sink/worktop where your hairdryer was plugged in and dry your long ombré hair before putting it into a high ponytail and making your way into your bedroom.

You opened the door to your walk-in wardrobe and searched for clothes to wear before spotting a white top with black trims, Blue denim short dungarees and your white and black stripe Adidas Superstars.

After getting dressed, you grabbed your phone and walked out of your room.

"Hey J, where's Tony?" You ask, closing your bedroom door.

"He's in the lab, Ma'am" J.A.R.V.I.S replies

"Thanks, J," You say before making your way to the elevator.

Through the elevator ride, you scrolled through Instagram on your phone and posted the picture you took 5 minutes ago before leaving your room with the caption "Good training session today, days off to a good start- Your initials".

You stepped out of the elevator and put your phone in your back pocket and typed in the code on the door to get into Tony's lab.

"Hey babe, how was your training session with Sam?" Tony asks as you walk in

"Hey Tones, it went brilliant, can't wait to do it again" You reply kissing his cheek before adding "what are you working on?"

"Just some new upgrades for the suit. I was thinking, how about we have a movie night. Just you and me. We haven't had one in a while?" Tony asks

"Sounds great, we haven't been able to spend much time together lately," You say, thinking of all the missions you have been on lately.

"Good, I will meet you in the cinema room at 6:00" Tony says before adding "and dress comfy"

"Ok, I will see you at 6:00" You reply, kissing him on the lips and making your way out of the lab.

You walked into the kitchen and started making spaghetti Bolognese for the whole team and yourself.

While doing that you connected your phone to the Bluetooth speakers and put on your favourite band, Fall Out Boy.

The first song to come in was your favourite, Alone Together and you couldn't help sing along.

I don't know where you're going
But do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going
But I don't think I'm coming home and I said
I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead
This is the road to ruin
And we're starting at the end

Say yeah (yeah!)
Let's be alone together (yeah)
We could stay young forever (yeah)
Scream it from the top of your lungs, lungs, lungs
Say yeah (yeah!)
Let's be alone together (yeah)
We could stay young forever (yeah)
We'll stay young, young, young, young, young.