Tony Stark part 1

Third person P.O.V

Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. She has her father's intelligence and has his inventive side too. The Avengers are her family and she wouldn't change them for the world. Her mother left when she was a baby which affected her father for a while but he soon realised that he only needed Y/N and that was all, she was the best thing to come out of the relationship. It was tough at first but he had the help of the Avengers, Pepper and Happy. And still does.

"Y/n, there is a letter for you" Tony says to his daughter as he walks into the kitchen where Y/N iseating breakfast.

"Thanks Dad" Y/N replies talking the letter from him.

Y/N opens the letter to see that it is from MIT.

Dear Miss Stark,

We are pleased to announce that you have been accepted into MIT and we are excited to welcome you into the school in the Fall.

Yours sincerely,
Professor George Matthews
Principal of MIT

"Oh My God, Oh My God" Y/N repeats, jumping up and down

"What's up Sweetie?" Tony asks Y/N, amused

"I got into MIT" Y/N says

"That's great Sweetie" Tony says to Y/N, pulling her into a hug "I'm so proud of you. Let's throw a party to celebrate"

"Only the avengers, Pepper, Happy, Ned, Peter, MJ and other really close friends that I know and see a lot of. I want to celebrate probably not with people I don't know and don't care about, ok?" Y/N says

"Ok" Tony answers

The other Avengers walk in to see them hugging.

"What's going on?" Rhodey asks, father and daughter.

"I got into MIT" Y/N replies

"We're having a party to celebrate, but with only close family and friends" Tony announces "Y/N's orders"

"Congratulations Y/N" Steve says, before pulling her into a hug

After everyone had Congratulated Y/N and gave her a hug. She thanked everyone and excused herself to her room.

When she got to her room, she grabbed her Stark Phone and text her friends.

After talking to her friends a bit more, Y/N then changed into a blue vans Hoodie, black skinny jeans, black and white high top vans and her Black snapback that says Queen on the front