Walk in the park- TS

Updated: 31st July 2019

----

You were sat in the towers living room wrapped up in a blanket reading your favourite book Y/F/B, when Sam and Bucky walk into the room arguing over something stupid..... again.

"Guys! I'm trying to read" You shout over their shouting to grab their attention.

They stop when they hear your voice, knowing you are getting pissed off at them.

"What's with all the shouting?" Tony asks, walking into the room before you can have a go at Sam and Bucky

"The usual" You reply

"What's it about this time?" Tony asks sighing sick of the bickering between the two just like everyone else in the tower.

"Sam stole my ma's bracelet and won't tell me where he hid it" Bucky replies, clenching his teeth when he talks. Everyone knows how protective Bucky is off the bracelet as it is the only possession he has of his mother.

"Sam, give it back to him before you get killed or worse Steve finds out," You say, not taking your eyes off your book.

Sam and Bucky leave the room and Tony sits next to you, getting under the fluffy blanket with you and pulling you to his side.

"Whatcha reading?" He asks

"N/O/B" You reply, not looking up

"Didn't you read that last week?" He asks

"What's with all the questions?" You sass, putting your book down and replying, "And yes, it's my favourite book"

"I'm bored, let's go out" He whines

"And do what?" You ask, surprised he wants to go out, you normally have to force him to go outside.

"Let's go for a walk in the park" Tony suggests again

"Ok, let me go and change," You say, getting excited to spend some time with your boyfriend.

You move the blanket off your lap, kiss Tony on the lips, get up off the sofa and make your way to your room.

You walk into your room and put your book on your desk, you walk to your wardrobe and put on your black overalls, a purple striped top and your white daps. You also put on the watch that Tony bought you for your birthday and put your hair half up and half down.

You grab your phone and put it in your pocket while walking out of your room to meet Tony in the sitting/kitchen area

"Ready?" Tony asks when you walk in

"Ready" You confirm

You and Tony walk to the elevator and he asks F.R.i.D.A.Y to take you to the lobby.

When you get to the lobby, you walk out of the elevator and out the front doors of the building into the busy streets of New York. You grab Tony's hand and you both walk hand in hand to Central Park, where from there you walk around the park just chatting about randomly anything that comes to mind.

After half an hour of walking around, Tony buys you both ice cream and you sit on the bench eating your ice cream while watching the people around you interact with one another, jog, run, walk, cycle etc. Smiling to yourself, you never thought in a million years that you would be sitting on a park bench with The Tony Stark, billionaire, genius, playboy, philanthropist who you have been dating for over 2 years.

"You okay Babe?" Tony asks pulling you out of your thoughts

"Never better" you reply

You then lean over and peck Tony on the lips and pull back with a smile on your face.

"What was that for?" Tony asks surprised

"To show you how much I love you," You say

"I love you too" Tony replies smiling.

There are only a few people that can put a genuine smile on Tony's face. They are the team, you, Rhodey, Happy and Peter Parker, a teenager from Queens that Tony has taken under his wing. Who you have to admit is like a son to you.

"Let's go home" Tony suggests getting up and puts his hand out to help you up off the bench which you gladly take.