15. First Date | Jimin

She and I held hands as we walked down the street.

"Where are we going?" she asked

"Where you want to go?" I asked

"Ice cream?" she asked

"Isn't it too cold?" I replied with a question

"How about coffee?" she asked

"Sure," I replied

We walked, holding hands to the nearest café and sat inside as  it was cold outside.

"Could I have a caramel frappe with extra ice please," she said to the teenage girl taking our order

"And can I have a vanilla latte please," I politely said

We waited about five minutes until our names were called.

"Why did you ask for a cold drink?" I asked Minyun

"It's just really hot in here. My whole back is sweating," she answered

I found this to be strange because it was actually kind of chilly in the café. The heater seemed to be broken, off, or just really low.

"Wanna go outside?" I asked and she responded with a nod

We chatted for a while as we drank our coffees. I noticed that Minyun looked to the side a lot when she faced me. Was it that she was nervous? A few seconds after this thought crossed my mind, Minyun signaled me to lean over towards her. She then put her hands around her mouth as if she was going to whisper something in my ear. 

"There's a photographer over there," she pointed out, "They're pretty much stalking us and they haven't noticed that I know that they're there."

"I can go give them a lesson," I suggested

"How about we do this," she said, "So you pretend to be leaning in for a kiss, but when you're about to kiss me, we turn to the camera and pose, do some aegyo and then point straight at it."

"Sounds like a good idea,"  I whispered back, "What signal will you give me to know when to lean in?" 

"I'll pop my knuckles and look down and that's when you lift my chin up as if you were gonna kiss me," she answered

After she had whispered the plan into my ear, I bit my lip on purpose, knowing that the camera would try to capture my reaction to her whisper to try and figure out what she had said to me and maybe start some rumors, but they were totally not prepared for our plan.

We kept on talking for maybe another five minutes and then Minyun popped her knuckles and looked down at her coffee. I then lifted her chin, just as she told me to do, and looked at her straight in the eyes, I leaned in and she closed her eyes and so did I, but just as I was about to plant my lips on hers, we turned to the camera and did some poses and aegyo

Minyun held a peace sign (or a V) next to her eye, similar to what Taehyung does in all his selcas. I, on the other hand, held a finger heart. We then changed poses and we were doing some Charlie's Angels poses, and then I held finger guns at the camera and she made a check mark shape with her fingers and placed her hand near her chin, as if she was having some deep thoughts. After all these poses, we looked at each other, nodded, and then pointed directly at the camera, startling the photographer. 

We stood up from our seats and headed straight at the camera man, who seemed very confused.

"Gotcha!" Minyun said in English

"Sir, taking pictures of us without our consent is called stalking," I said, "So please be careful. A lawsuit could be filed against you."

"Maybe instead of just taking pictures of us without us knowing, you could ask if we could pose for your pictures,"Minyun said kindly, "We won't bite, I promise." 

"Oh mianhae," the photographer said as he bowed in apology, "I was told to try and get pictures of you two and no body told me how. I am new to this magazine company. I didn't think you guys would be willing to do a photo shoot with us. Mianhae."

"Everything's fine, and, I could probably speak for the both of us, that we would gladly do a photo shoot with your company, just give PMC a call an we can schedule a day," Minyun said

"Ah gamsamnida, " the photographer said, "I will call as soon as I can."

We said goodbye to the photographer and went back to our seats. Minyun and I continued talking, but I noticed that she was rubbing her eyes a lot and sniffing a lot as well. 

"Are you alright?" I asked her

"I think I'm just getting a cold," she said

I leaned towards her and touched her forehead, which was very warm. 

"I don't think it's just a cold," I answered, "Let's go back to my place."

***

I took the thermometer out of her mouth.

"45 degrees Celsius," I read the thermometer, "You're having a high fever."

(A/N: If you're from America, like me, 45 degrees Celsius is equal to 105.8 degrees Fahrenheit)

"Ugh, now I-I'm really c-c-cold," Minyun said, "I-I'm starting t-to shake."

As I put a blanket on top of her as she lied on the bed, I could see she had goosebumps. Her teeth were chattering. 

I went back to the bathroom and got some ibuprofen from the medicine counter and gave her some water to drink the pills with .

"Want some warm tea?" I asked

"N-n-n-ne," she said

"Is chamomile tea okay?" I asked and she nodded as a reponse

I brought back the tea in a black mug and carefully gave it to Minyun. Even though it was really hot, Minyun was able to finish the whole mug of tea in slightly less then five minutes.

"I'm gonna call Yeonjee to tell her you got sick and that you'll be staying at my house tonight," I said

By the time I called Yeonjee, it was 7:45pm. Her voice seemed hoarse, as if she had just waken up. I quickly let her know about Minyun and wished her a good night. 

I then went back to where Minyun was and tucked her into the bed. As I was about to leave the room to sleep in the sofa and watch TV, Minyun waved at me to come to her. 

"Stay with me," she said as she patted the empty side of the bed

I went and slid under the covers of the bed and adjusted the pillows for them to be more comfortable for my head. Minyun then wrapped her hands around my torso and put her head on my chest. I then hugged her back in order to keep her warm, and within ten minutes, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

---

WHAT UP MY DUDES!!!! HAVE Y'ALL MISSED ME?

I am sorry I have not been able to update but annotations for this one book for English were taking over my life as well as some orchestra crap. 

Anyway, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! THE BOOK HAS OVER 500 VIEWS!!!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, EVEN Y'ALL GHOST READERS!! SARANGHAE!!!!

Also, I JUST GOT INTO SEVENTEEN AND OML I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND THEIR NEW COMEBACK SONG IS SO AMAZING PLEASE SUPPORT IT!! THANKS!! ( hehe get it, cause their comeback song is called "Thanks" hehe)

Please comment and vote to support me and to fangirl/fanboy with me!!! Y'all's comments really make my day 5000000000000 times better.

I seriously love you all 

Fighting!

-A