Chapter 1: Arrivals

Here is the first chapter of my story!!!! EEEEEEHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED...

So, this chapter isn't the best, but bear with me...I will try to make it better!!! 

I don't really get into all the "Teen Wolf" characters in this chapter. It is just so you can get to know who the narrator is. 

Vote/Comment/Read

xo 

   P

_____________________________________________

The sky was a dark; night had fallen. The large moon shined down on the green trees flashing past. I took a deep breath and laid my head against the window. With each breath the window fogged.  I looked over at my brother, Aaron, who was staring aimlessly into the distance. His jaw line was soft, and his nose turned upward. From the side you could still see the freckles speckled on his nose. His blond short hair flipped up near the top. His dark green eyes stared blankly at the road, they flickered towards me.

  "What," he asked, his hands tightening on the steering wheel.

 "Nothing," I replied, quickly looking away.

 My gaze shifted to the road in front of me. The road was narrow, and small.

 "Emma, are you okay?" my brother asked.

I wasn't okay. I didn't like the idea of us moving-I didn't like it one bit-but I knew we had to, after what I did. I'd moved a thousand times, but leaving Seattle was different; I had actually enjoyed staying there. My adoptive parents said that moving away from Seattle "was for the best", because people were beginning to ask question, but I just think they wanted me to get as far away from my crime as possible. I'm not surprised. I had done something awful.

 "I'm fine," I lied, still staring ahead

 "You know you don't have to lie to me." Aaron claimed, glancing my way with his emerald eyes.

 I sighed. "I know... it's just that...it's....I just don't want to move!" I exclaimed throwing my face in my hands.

  "Come on Em. It will be better here. People won't know who you are. You can start over. It's not going to be that bad." Aaron placed his hand on my shoulder.

  My head shot out of my hands, and turned to Aaron. My mouth fell open. A small laugh escaped my lips.

"Aaron, do you not understand? I killed someone. I couldn't control myself. What happens if I do it again?"

 Aaron turned back toward the road. And sighed, "Okay, it could get really bad... but Mom and Dad wouldn't leave us with Lily and James if they couldn't handle us. Plus, isn't Lily helping you with controlling yourself."

   I nodded.

  He had a point...This was a new start, and Lily and James were really good people, and were there for me when I needed them.  Maybe I was just overreacting; maybe Lily could help me control it... if she even knows how to.

 "So where are we moving again?" I asked changing the subject.

 "Beacon Hills"   Aaron answered.

  I nodded once more.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a deer flew into the middle of the road. I gasped, and Aaron swerved the car. It didn't hit us.

"Oh my god." Aaron gasped.

I looked out the back window to see the deer was chasing after the car, as if it wanted us to try hit it again.