Chapter 2: First Day

My eyes opened slowly and I looked around me. I had no idea where I was. I sat on a bed in a room which I had never been in before. The walls were a light blue and the furniture was a dark wood. My bag sat on the carpet surrounded by millions of boxes.  Then, where I sat was obvious. I was in my new room.

I stretched out my arms, and looked down. I was completely naked. The memory of last night comes to mind and I groaned. I guess Aaron didn't have the nerve to put some clothes on my body. I threw my legs over the edge of the bed. My feet softly touched the floor. I walked, covering my private parts with my arm, over to my bag and grabbed the first clothes I saw. I put them on. 

 I then turned to the mirror, which hung on the wall, and looked at my reflection. I gasped. The clothes I had picked out clashed. I turned back to my bag. I dug through it until I found my black circle skirt and white top. I pulled them on, and turned back towards the mirror.

I looked at my face. My nose was turned upward just like Aaron's. Skimming across it were millions of tiny brown freckles. My eyes were a light olive shade. My hands ran over my brown wavy hair, and I began to braid. I quickly braided it into a fishtail, which ran off my shoulder. My fingers trailed over the ridges looking for any flaws. There were none. I ran back over to my bag. I pulled out my makeup bag. I rummaged through it until I found my foundation and mascara; I turned back to the mirror. I applied the foundation under my eyes, covering up the dark bags. I ran the mascara over my long eyelashes turning them dark.

 My eyes stared at my bare feet, and once more, I turned back towards my bag. Sitting on top of all the clothes were a pair of converse. I smiled and snatched them up. I slid each foot into them.

I grabbed my purse, which sat next to my bag, and threw it over my shoulder. Then I left the room.

When I got to the kitchen, I smelled the sweet scent of breakfast. I found Aaron leaning over the stove.

"Making bacon?" I asked taking a seat at the table in the middle of the room.

He looked up.

"Yeah, I thought that we should have a good breakfast before our first day of school." He replied shortly.

"Good idea." I said, laying my head on the table.

A little while later, the bacon and sausage were done cooking and Aaron and I sat across from each other. We ate speedily, and soon were ready to go. Together, we walked out to the driveway. We reached Aaron's car and I hesitated, glancing towards my mini cooper.

"I think I'm going to take my own car today. Is that okay?" I asked taking a small step towards my car.

Aaron unlocked his door, "Sure, just remember to meet me outside. The principal is going to give us our schedules.  I'll see you later."

Aaron opened the driver seat door and eased into his car. I began to walk. I could hear his SUV come to life behind me. His car went past me then he was gone.

I slid into the driver's seat of my car. I threw my purse into the seat next to me. The car smelled like my house in Seattle. I leaned my head against the back of the seat and sighed. I stuck the key into the ignition and twisted. The car purred, and began to vibrate. I reached over to my purse and pulled out sunglasses. I pushed them onto my face. I put the car in drive, and began to make my way towards Beacon Hills High School.

                                                                   +++

After following my GPS's instructions, I pulled into the schools parking lot. I drove through the first lane of cars, looking for an open spot. I eventually found one. I drove towards it. Suddenly, two people on motorcycles sped in front of me, and I slammed on my breaks.  My body shot forward. I watched as they parked their bikes and got off. They took their helmets off revealing their identical short dirty blonde hair. They turned back and look at me-they were twins. I looked back towards the lot, and right as I was about to drive again, another person cut me off. This person was on a dirt bike with the number 32 on it. I groaned.