chapter 7

(Abby POV)

“Right girls, that’s enough of the group number.” All the girls stand up and go to leave. “I didn’t say leave did I?” sometimes these girls annoy me, I’m trying to train them to be the best, because of me they are on a TV show, you would have thought they would respect me more. “Girls I would like to run the trio as that will take a long time to block. On other news I have booked studio b out for you girls all day every day.  All you have to do is go to the receptionist and book a time and the number. You can only run one number at a time and only the girls from that number will be allowed in the studio during that rehearsal time.” I look at Paige, giving her a hint that she better get in there now and quick before I make her. She needs to make up for lost time.

 (Paige POV)

I grab Chloe and pull her over to the reception desk. I start to write down the group dance.

“So where have you been?”

I look up shocked at her question. “Oh, just ... you know ... doctors appointment.”

“But what for?”

I put down the pen and we walk to the studio. “Just a check to see how my arms doing.”

“But you got the cast off last week.”

“Yeah, but they wanted to make that everything was alright with it.”

We turn the corner and walk into the studio. I walk into the middle waiting for Chloe.

 (Chloe POV)

Paige is hiding something from me; I can see it in her eyes. Why? Why does she feel she has to hide it from me? We walk into the studio and I stand with my back against the door. Paige isn’t leaving this room till I find out what. Screw my issues for the moment; my friend needs me, she needs to know I’m here. Oh Paige I see your pain, please talk to me....

(Brooke POV)

Why won’t they go away? I miss the silence; I just want them to go!

“BROOKE!” I jump and turn to see a very angry Miss Abby. “GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS!”

“S-s-sorry m-miss Abby.”

“GO STAND ON THE OTHER SIDE OF MADDIE!” I don’t second guess it and run next to Maddie.

(Payton POV)

I’m walking to the toilets; I really need to go, like all the time now. I’m passing the changing room, I should go in and collect my stuff.... wait there’s someone in there.

“Mom, honestly, I swear I’m just not hungry at the moment I need to practise....”

I should keep going but I’m just so intrigued. I can’t hear it’s just mumbling.

“Mom, I don’t need food at the moment, what I need is to practise. I had food on the way here so I’m fine! If I’m not hungry then I don’t have to eat.”