chapter 5

(Mackenzie POV)

I slowly creep up to mads. “Maddie?”

“What kenz cant you see I’m practising, I need to get this perfect.”

“I forgot meds.” I look away.

“Kenz you didn’t.”

“I did we were so busy getting you sorted out, I kind of forgot, and then we were busy getting ready to come here. I get easily side tracked.”

“I know.” She sighs. “Right I will pretend to get hurt then when mum comes down here you go up and get them from mums’ bag. If any of the mums ask, just say mum told you to get something.”

“Ok. Thank you Maddie.”

“That’s alright kenz.”

She sighs and gets on with the plan. I walk up stairs and get to mums bag. There they are; I take the amount needed and run.

 (Paige POV)

I hate this place. It’s always so quiet. Mum and I take a seat. “Why isn’t Brooke here?”

“Me and the woman discussed this last session, remember? We thought it would be best to wait a little while longer before involving your sister again.” She was probably right considering how that session went down.

“But I want Brooke to be here.”

“Brooke has nothing but bad memories of this place if she doesn’t act up it will be a miracle.”

“Paige and Kelly Hyland.” I look up at the sound of my name. It’s the same woman as every week, but I don’t want to remember her name. She smiles.

“Would you like to come through?”No of course not but it’s mandatory. We smile, stand up and follow her into the same room as every week.

“So how is the medication working Paige?”

“Fine.”

“No bad thoughts?”

“Well of course there have been bad thoughts. Even I know that depression meds don’t stop every bad thought, just the main ones....” I take a breath. “Just the big ones”

Author note: sorry this chapter is so short, but I have a major throbbing headache and I’m really tired. I’ve given you a lot to take in and chew. Give me thoughts and ideas and remember what I said about the reviews – love you all.