Part 3

Nico's POV
I felt the sting of his newly developed vampire teeth sink into my neck. I felt the warmth of his tongue licking away the dripping blood and his hands roaming my back. My back shivered and it felt like my heart might jump out of my chest. My breathing became heavy and my vision begun to get blurry.

But it wasn't for the reasons you may think. It wasn't because there was a man drinking my blood or because of the pain that came with it. It wasn't because of fear or because of shock. It was because I was.....aroused.

My palms were becoming sweaty and my heart was pounding against my chest and everything felt...warm.

This was bad. Really bad. I could feel his tongue sliding up and down my neck and I could feel my throbbing cock begin to grow.

Before anything more could happen I pushed him off me and ran.

I ran and I didn't look back. I ran until my lungs burned and my legs ached. I ran out of the apartment building and kept running, not caring where my feet took me.

I'm not going to let him get close to me. I can't lose another person again and face the same heartbreak.
***
Will's P.O.V
I gulped. I fucked up. I must have. He pushed me to the ground and left me sitting on my ass.

The scariest part of this whole thing is that I thought his blood was absolutely, irresistibly delicious. Once I felt how heavy his breathing had become and how he shivered every time I licked my tongue on his wound and....holy shit I'm turned on.

I sighed. There's no way I'm catching feelings for a blood thirsty vampire. I mean this isn't Twilight for fuck sake.

I put my face in the palms of my hands and reveled in all my unfiltered stupidity.

I want to go after him. I want to apologize. But what then? Just pretend nothing happened and go back to our normal ways? That's impossible.  Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I got up on my feet and shook my head. He'll be back tomorrow. He has to be.
***
Nico's P.O.V
I have no clue where I am. On top of that everyone I called didn't answer. The only person I had left in my contact list was Will, my next door neighbor/dude who I bit on the neck. There was no way in hell I could call him after what I did. I groaned. I was in the middle of some sketchy neighborhood without anyone to pick me up.

I stared at my phone, hesitant to do anything. But I didn't have to.

He was calling me.
***
Meanwhile Will's P.O.V
I called him. It had only been an hour and I couldn't take it anymore. My mind was buzzing with crazy possibilities about where he could be or what he thinks of me now.

"Hello?" I heard his deep voice answer. My heart was drumming in my ears."Um...hey, about what happened-". "I-it's fine Will, you're a vampire, you're supposed to want blood. I just ran away because I was a little surprised". I felt relief wash over me. "A-also um...do you think you could pick me up. I'm in some neighborhood called Half-Blood and I'm not sure how to get back" he said, sounding embarassed.

For some stupid reason my cheeks became hot and my first thought was that he sounded kind of cute when he was embarassed. What the hell is wrong with me?

"I know where that is. I can come and get you" I responded.

And with that I grabbed the car keys and left to get the boy that I was starting to catch strange feelings for.
To be continued...