oh shit really?!:)

new chapter beautifuls!!!!!

***********

"hi, umm this isnt what it looks like"

"to me, it looks like niall horan, the blonde irish boy is scarffing down a turkey on rye in a dark closet."

"its liams, but i was so hungry......"

"oh....and by the way im ashley, ive known zayn since we were practically babies.,he brought me here."

"oh..so your the famous ashley lehman."he hugged me

"you know you can step out of the closet right?"

"oh yeah."he walked out and we sat on the gray couch with bright pink pillows

we watched tv, and then zayn, and three other boys followed him in the door.

"oh hey, i see youve met niall."

"hi"liam walked to me"im liam, and this is-"

i cut him off."harry, and louis, i know who you are.im ashley-"

"ashley lehman, we know who you are. your all zayn talks about."i blushed a bright pink.

louis just smiled at me. THE louis tomlinson was staring at me, and so was his best mate harry.

"so.....thats where my turkey on rye went!"he pointed to niall, who still hard a piece of sandwich in his hand.

"run niall!!!!"i yelled at him. liam chased after him and then me,zayn,harry,and louis followed them.

i tripped, of course embarassing myself like an idiot, but harry, and zayn kept running. i watched them disappear while i just lay on the ground holding my ankle cause obviously it hurt!bad!i think i broke it but it didnt hurt bad enough for that. then i heard a familiar voice.

"are you okay ash?"

louis gave me a nickname, and hes only known me for 5 minutes.

i winced, and let out a very loud no

"no!! my ankle!it hurts really bad."

"oh...ummm here."

he lifted me up to my feet.then i was in his arms bridal style.he smiled at me.THE louis tomlinson was holding me in his arms.total fangirl moment.he carried me then we stopped.

"what are you doing louis?"

"running away with THE beautiful carrot girl of my dreams duhh!"

i giggled a little."what?where are we going?"

he carried me to his car.it looked like a million bucks!literally,that car cost more then my own body.

he gently put me in the front seat, and of course drove off to some retaurant. 

"wow louis!!!"

"fancy right?"

"haha totally fancy how can you afford this?"

then i heard a noise

hello,and welcome to mcdonalds how may i help you?

"uh yeah. two happy meals, with two cokes and a side of carrots please.

sir we dont have carrots

"what do you mean you dont have carrots?"he raised his arms like he was in shock.

i laughed as he went on to the lady saying that they werent a professional restaurant without carrots.

about 30 minutes later after he went inside and complained to the manager, and got the food we left, and went back to where the boys were staying at for the night until they laft for home tommorrow morning.