gone. forever. in. peace.

omfg!!!!guys i know i might cry during thisssss, its like soooo sad but id like to make a shoutout....SHOUTOUT!!!!! jkjkjk no! umm the shoutout is for my friend gabby, mhhhhmmmmmm that gurlll, can keep it reall dudes, and dudettes, so basically in  this chapter there R some really creepy, weird, akward situations, and like yeahhh...so .....like......ummmmm.....bye!:)

zayns povZ:)

louis, went straight against the glass full force, it shattered into what seemed a million pieces. i felt like i was going to pass out. i wasnt ready for this. definately not. my heart keeps racing faster and faster at that terrible noise. 

"let me go!!!!!!"louis kept yelling at the people trying to hold him back. i wasnt one of them. i cant go on with life. not without her. louis had a box in his pocket yesterday. it was his moms wedding ring. she mustve given it to him a while ago. he said he was never going to fall in love, but ashley. shes so perfect, so right for him. were just friends but i dont know. i cant think straight. my girl, bestfriend is dying in that room. everythings going black, i cant see, and my chest hurts, i cant breathe.....

HELP..........---------------------------

harrys pov

"zayn!!!!"zayn is lying on the floor, clenching his shirt. hes having some weird heart problem. 

"GUYS ITS ZAYN< GET OVER HERE!!!!!!"i kept yelluing but they were trying to help louis from killing somebody. his face was red from the glass window, and zayns face was simple. plain. dead. 

i reached down to try and make him breathe. he wont breathe. ashley....now zayn. everybody is dying around me. 

some doctor people put him on a gernie, and pushed him into a room. i just stayed on the ground, covered in louis, and ashleys blood. crying. this band. its falling apart. 

-4 days later-

ashleys pov

i cant think, i cant move. i feel poking needles, and i can feel things, but no pain. im dying it must feel like this. beautiful. but i wont die. i cant let zayn, or louis and the rest of the band down. i have to fight for my life now. i can hear voices, and see things, or at least picture them. i can feel louis clenching my hand. i can feel his tears on my cheek, every time he kisses me.i hear a familiar voice, but it couldnt be. chelsea.but i hear another person yelling at her. i can sense that their fighting, or at least hitting eachother.its gabby. oh my god. i havent seen her in years. how did she...why did she....how did she know, and why did she come?

louis pov:)

its been four days since ive seen her eyes open. i knew this would happen. its all my fault. she died. she died for 7 minutes. the doctor said shell lose all of her elementary, and junior high years. she wont remember them at all. 

"ashley............i love you..........please just, wake up....please.....for me." ive been saying that the last four days. i cant leave her side. not after what already happened. no. not what happened. she will not go through that. shes mine. nobody else can have her. she just cant do this to me. 

i kept crying onto her shoulder. just waiting for her eyes to open. those beautiful eyes. so perfect. i reached down to kiss her cheek. i felt a hand reach the back of my neck, then i touched her lips. i pulled away, and i saw her eyes opened. 

"oh my god, ash, i....i-"she kissed me again.

"im right here louis. im here."

-2 days later-

(still ashleys pov)

i just got home. i still dont know where zayn is, everytime i bring him up somebody starts crying,i want to know where he is. he shouldnt feel guilty about what happened. but my best friend gabby took care of chelsea she stabbed her with a seringe, and she got knocked out. shes now in prison. i will talk about zayn when i want, and thats now.

"okay guys, cut the crap where is zayn??and dont give me attitude, i want to know.' i stared at the four boys sitting on the couch. then louis finally choked up simething to say

"ashley, sit down."i sat down and still looked at them with curiosity.

"zayn is......umm.....hes not here anymore."harry said. what does he mean?i dropped my look. gharry started cryuing and eventually everyone started choking out tears.

"louis??whats wrong with zayn?"im ove rthe edge now. he left rthe band, i cant believe this. 

"ashley......

louis paused.

.....zayn died. the day you were admitted into the hospital. he had heart failure. he couldnt go on no more. he just eventually gave out. he told harry something though. he told him to tell you that hes sorry, and he loves you.......im so sorry ash." i dropped to the ground. i started crying my eyes out. my best friend is gone. forever. in peace. hes dead. zayn malik, my best friend is dead.