SIMULA

"Damn! All of you get lost NOW!!!"
Sigaw nya sa mga empleyado nya na ngayun ay nag kukumahog lumabas sa meeting room ..

I tried to calm myself but I think it cant help...

That suck man..
planning to get married again?
What did he think his age?
Teenage? fuck!!
He's gonna regret this..

He was never been thinking the results of his damn ideas ..

Because of his damn age no one slut can love him back!

All they want is his money!

..

Naputol lang ang pag iisip ko ng may nag bukas ng pinto..

I was ready to scold that bastard to inetering into my room without my permission ..

"I said ge--"

"Hi baby.. bad mood?" 

.my boiling blood suddenly got cool down when I see the face of angel..

"Bianca? What are you doing here?" Malambing kong tanong sakanya

I grabbed her small waist and quickly kiss her lips..

"Hey baby are you in a badmood why?"

Tanong ulit nito sakin..

Bianca Lavingste is my girlfriend since 4 years .

And this is the love what you called not like that old man..

"Hhmm.. before but not now anymore cause you're here"

And I kissed her forehead..

Narinig kong mahinhin itong bumungisngis..

And she hugged me back ..

"So try to open up to me baby.. the reason why my baby are in a badmood hmm"

Pangungulit nito sakin..

Napabuntong hininga ako  ng maalala iyung plano ng walang kwenta kong ama..

"My dad was planning to get married again" sabi ko dito

Nakita kong bahagyang nagulat ito
At maya maya'y ngumiti 

"Really?  It's a good news anyway dina malulungkot si tito at kahit paano disya mangungulila kay tita right" masiglang sabi nito..

I sigh deeply and looking straight in her eyes..

My innocent angel...

"Nope baby that's a bad idea my dad planning to married again? And the bad is that girl was only 20 years old for Pete's sake that old man!!"

Inis kong sabi..

I'm older than that slut! .

"Jacob your mouth!!"  Bianca snap..

"Im sorry baby" 
.

"Anyway bakit naman gagawin ni tito yun.. hindi sa minamata kusya but sa tingin ko pera nalang ang ihahabol sakanya i mean tito has a good looking who's everybody drool for him even in his late age but, because that girl is young than us di kaya pera nalang habol sakanya? "

Saad nito

"Hyst i don't know what's damn ideas he had in his brain! Animo'y bata kung magisip! Anyway. that old man is not important so don't mind him ok.. let's date"

She just nodding her head in disbelieve i think so?

Before her lips turning into smile..

And wink..

We date that day, but my father's marriages was in my mind, I feel guilt whenever Bianca's talk about her favorite or something exciting got happened on her today, but I didn't even listening to her.

Because my mind was captivating of the ideas marriage, the father of mine is really a dumb