David x Counselor reader

You might be wondering.. How does a kid help a man get girl? Trust me it's that hard.
___________________________

Y/n l/n the prettiest counselor... I mean Gwen is pretty too but I feel all nervous around her. Her beautiful e/c eyes and h/c hair just makes me melt. (awww david is so sweet) but I can't even talk to her without my throat dry like a desert.
'david' 'David' 'DAVID'
"W-what? Oh hello Max do you need something?"
"Yeah. A way out of this camp." *awkward silence* "Anyway I can get you a date with Y/n."
"How do know about that!?" he pointed to the GIGANTIC blush on my face.

Y/n pov
I was helping Neil with a project with the food from lunch."so your saying it could have expired in it? Thats nasty." pushing away today's macaroni.

"Yes! Ahh science~" "anyway thanks for the help Y/n!" I gave a thumbs up and walked out to see David's face a cherry and max smirking as he rants.

"And that's why max I love Y/n more than just a friendly counselor and th-" he stopped to look at me becoming even more red.

"So David if you love Y/n so much than you wouldn't mind going on a date. Would you?" max stood there waiting.

I nodded "Actually yeah I would love to go out sometime. Maybe at the dock by the lake?" he shook his head 'yes' "O-okay!" stuttering.
I gave him a peck on the cheek and walked off to get Nikki out of a tree.