Spaghetti for two. (Valen. day special)

For RainbowSpriteX3

_________________

You were wearing a blind-fold.

Why?

You didn't know.
"Max where are we going?"

"Somewhere special."

"You said that the last four times I asked." You pouted.

"I'll say it every time you ask." He said.

You wanted to know so badly though. You tapped your fingers on the armrest of the car.

Then suddenly, you jolted forward a little bit. If it wasn't for Max's hand in front of you, you would've hit your head on the glove box of the car.

"That's why you should tighten your seatbelt."

"But it gets uncomfortable, you know that."

"But it makes me sad if you got hurt, you know that." Max said mimicking your voice.

You hear a door slam indicating that Max got out of the car. You were about to take off your blind-fold until your side of the car opened.

"Not yet, love." Max said as he pulled you out of the car. He placed you in front of him and undid the knot of the blind-fold.

Your eyes teared up as it was your favorite restaurant.

Tony's

You turned around and hugged the life out of Max as he returned it with a kiss on the forehead.

"I thought since it was shitty Valentine's day, you deserved a break from where you worked."

You both walked in as the restaurant was crowded with people.

You were escorted to a vacant table. You saw that Max had his hand in his pocket ever since you sat down.

Also, he would always check if whatever he had was okay.

"Max, what's in your pocket?" You look under the table to see but it was no use.

"Nothing, how about you look around. You know, to have a decent memory of this time we spent together." He said as the waiter came over.

You turned them out as you felt a vibration from your pocket. That's right!

You pulled out your phone and saw that Nikki had texted you.

"Oh my god! Did Max propose to you yet?"

" Wait, what are you talking about :?"

"He said that he was going to propose to you on Valentine's day at Tony's, your favorite restaurant!"

"Nikki, I think that was a surprise..."

"Oops. Uuh, see ya!"

You put your phone away as Max ate half a giant plate of spaghetti.

"Max! You didn't tell me the food was in front of me!"

"I thought you would smell it by now, you always smell food from a mile away."

"Whatever." You said as you picked up a conveniently placed fork off the table.

Two guys started singing a wonderful song, walking around couples as they stared lovingly into their significant other's eyes.

"Look at the skies, they have stars in their eyes~"

They sang as everyone fell more in love with each other.

You weren't paying attention to anything but the song. You didn't even notice Max getting the other half of the spaghetti you were eating.

You continued to eat when your lips met a familiar pair.

Max kissed you through the spaghetti you were eating!

"We've been together for a long time now Y/n, and I-" Max paused for a moment.

"Fuck it, would you just be my wife already." Max pulled out a small box containing the most beautiful ring ever!

"Yes, I will!!" You hugged him tightly, knowing that he was the one you were going to spend the rest of your life with.

It was the best Valentine's day ever!