My New Life As Sawada Tsunayoshi

-Tsuna's POV-

"Tsu-kun! Hurry and wake up before you're late for school again!" Nana-my mother-called from downstairs.

I struggled to pull my drowsy body out from my warm comfortable bed and into the bathroom to get ready.

After washing my face, I stared into the mirror and noticed how tired my face looked.
"That stupid nightmare again...." I muttered to myself. I haven't had that dream for a long time now. That nightmare was not just any old nightmare, but a memory. That accursed memory of the day this all started. That day where I had the displeasure of meeting the Death God.

You see, It was all a game to him. A game of cat and mouse. If I'm able to escape from the Death God, then I'll win. If not, I'll die. But the game does not end here. I get a restart in life. Which means, I get reincarnated to play the game again.

Again and again till I win.

Again and again till the Death God gets bored with his toy.

Again and again.....countless agony, countless deaths.

I've already experienced death 426 times. You have no idea just how many different ways I've dead and each time is just as gruesome. Each life only lasting till my 15th year before Death comes on a hunt for me. He threw me into this game without even telling me the rules. I had to find out the rules after multiple deaths. The only good side about this is that each time I reincarnate, I retain my previous lives' memories. I guess Death decided that the game won't be fun if I didn't even have a fighting chance.

Death is seriously sick in the head. (if he has one.) Not only did he force me to play his twisted game, he also wants to kill me in the most gruesome method ever. Each time with new toys and environments. Like one time he dropped a steel beam from a construction site and it fell right through my body, splitting it in half, or the other time he thought it would be funny to see me drown in a pool of acidic water.

By now, I would like to say that I am immune to pain but I can't. Pain is something I can never be used to, it can never be overcome. In fact, I fear that I've become more sensitive to pain-both emotional and physical.

This game that Death and I play; He'd love to give chase while I futilely try to run from him. But I can never escape. He catches me every time and I lose. I gamed over so many times that by now, I honestly feel like giving up. But I couldn't help but run when he comes chasing. He loves the chase. The harder I try, the more thrilled he gets. Maybe I should have just stood still and let him end it quickly.

And all that brings me down to my current life I'm living now. My 427th attempt in life. My previous life ended with me getting run over by a truck, my neck broke along with multiple internal ruptures to several organs. That led me to suffer a very slow and painful death as I slowly bleed out to my death. I'm not too optimistic about my new life right now.

Currently, the identity I have now is called Sawada Tsunayoshi-only son of Nana and Iemitsu. Both of them are loving parents and I really adore them even if Kaa-san is a little absent-minded at times and Tou-san is actually absent from my childhood majority of the time, I still love them for being my parents. I guess that's because I know my time with them is short. I may only be living till 15 before I have to say my goodbyes. Which is soon...

I'm 13 now and I'm a junior-high student in Namimori Middle School. In school, I'm called Dame-Tsuna because I can't do anything right. Of course, that is not true at all but I made up that character in order to push people away. I don't intend to make any friends nor get close to anyone because it'll only make it harder to leave when the time comes. It's better to ignore everyone before they get dragged into my problems. And if i do disappear one day, no one's going to miss this 'dame' me.