Chapter 1 Wishes Do Come True

**I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, ENJOY**

                "Doctor's say that your Yui will have full memory of you two from SAO in 10 years." The nurse said to Kazuto and I. I griped his hand. "I can't wait to see her again." I whispered when the nurse walked away. He looked at me and moved my bangs out of my face. "Me too Asuna."

About 10 years ago Kazuto and I said we would find a way for Yui to be in the real world, and now it's happening. The world seed is still popular after all this time, and we still go into the Nerve Gear only for Yui. Kazuto and I got married a couple months ago and settled in a house. We visit everyone once in awhile.

1 week ago- "Yui, our doctor's say you will be able to become human. I'm going go in for some tests." I said while stroking Yui's hair. Yui stared at me. "Mommy no! Tests are bad!" I blinked at her. She must be thinking about SAO. "Oh Yui, these ones are good. You want to be with us forever right?" Yui nods and closes her eyes. "Night Mommy and daddy." I looked at Kazuto and smiled. "Night Yui." We both said. I kissed Yui on the forehead and walked over to Kazuto who was on the couch. I sat next to him. "Oh Kazuto....do you really think it will work?" I asked while being held by him. "I believe it will, we just need hope too." I laid my head on his shoulder. "Yui would have a wonderful time in the real world." I kissed his neck. "We should go back. It's late and Yui is asleep." Kazuto kissed me. I sighed. "Ok.."

I pulled the Nerve Gear off my head. 

I woke up next to Kazuto. I snuggled against him. "Your so warm." I whispered. I heard a phone start buzzing. Kazuto flinched. "Your phone." He said. "I don't want to move though.." I groaned. BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ. I reached over Kazuto and grabbed my phone. "Hello?" I rubbed my eyes. ""Hey it's Rika."" I smiled. "Oh hey." I yawned. Kazuto licked my stomach and I started to laugh. "Stop it." I lightly slap him. ""You ok? I was just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out."" I told her ok and hung up. "Finally." Kazuto pulled my down. "Hey hey, I have to go somewhere." I said. "Rika wants to hang out today." I kissed his nose and got up. I set my phone on the dresser. "Your still wearing the lace? I thought you took that off." Kazuto said. "I didn't want to walk around naked." I blushed.