6 - Pre-Date

A/N- Hello beautiful people! It's me, the author. Yes amazing I know. Happy 4th to all the Americans out there and enjoy this quick little chapter. I'll probably be posting the next one like tomorrow-ish? Okay, read on!

-K

6

----------

Nico woke to Percy staring in his eyes. With a jolt he realized he was sitting in his lap. He looked around him and noticed Piper, Annabeth, Grover, Tyson, Hunter and Cleo staring at him expectantly. It all flooded back to him.

"Right yeah," he stood shakily, Percy helping him.

"Neeks, if you need to-" Percy glared as Piper cut him off.

"This is Hunter and Cleo. Let's go back to camp." She grabbed Hunter's hand and Percy's. Hunter grabbed Cleo's, Cleo grabbed Annabeth's, Annabeth grabbed Grover's and Grover grabbed Nico's.

Nico concentrated hard on the shadows of the room.

The camp materialized around them. But something was wrong. Nico felt the world dipping, spinning, he felt dizzy. He took his hand from Grover and reached up to touch his forehead and fell forwards, smacking his head on the ground.

"Nico!" Percy shouted, darting forward to pick him up. He was unconscious, a bruise showing on his forehead. "That's why you shouldn't push him."

Piper sighed. "Alright, to the infirmary." She grabbed Hunter and Cleo and Percy carried Nico there.

"Ambrosia, please," Piper requested at the same time Percy said, "Nectar."

Percy layed Nico down on one of the cots, taking the cup of nectar someone handed him and dribbling some in his mouth. The color returned to Nico immediately and Percy only had to give him a little more before Nico was jolting awake.

"I-I... Where... Oh yeah." Nico said cutely. Percy hugged him.

"Thank the gods."

"What happened?" Nico's bruise had disappeared as quickly as it had appeared and he was now sitting up, perfectly fine.

"You fainted," Percy supplied.

"Well... That's embarrassing." Nico sighed. "What time is it?"

"Um... Percy glanced at a clock. "5?"

"FU-" Nico cut himself off at the look on Percy's face. "Fudge monkeys. I have to go get ready for our da-dinner tonight."

"Oh yeah." Percy said. "Wait, you're okay, right?"

"Yep, peachy," Nico then raced out of there to get ready.