New collab, No more Gifts, Savage J Hope, Breath

vkookiswhatilivefor told me about this, but I didn't really get to read her message before I actually wrote this chapter, but I can't not give her credit, SO THANK YOU SO MUCH! Also I love your username..

~LINK TO THE TWITTER INTERVIEW ON MY CONVERSATION..

This is truly the sweetest thing they can do. But honestly they deserve all the things they get, but at the same time EVERY SINGLE ARMYs gifts should be appreciated, because they worked hard, and took the time to get it, and of course BTS does appreciate it, but they can't use ALL of the gifts they receive, and they might use some ARMYs gifts more than others. And some ARMYs feel bad, because they can't even give them a gift in the first place. So, even though this is sad, I think this is a good thing for all of us.

All of you SHINee fans, again I'm so sorry, but Jonghyun is in a better place, and he is in a happier, and probably less stressful place. This cover was written by Jonghyun, and Lee Hi, and Jungkook sung this song, in honor of Jonghyun. Let's all take a 1 minute moment of silence, in honor of him.

R.I.P JONGHYUN...you did good. You made it big. You had a !good life. And you left us all with a heart for you. 🙏👏👏

(I am not a SHINee fan, which you should know if you've read my other chapters, but we should all be supporting our fellow KPop, fans, and showing them we're here. We should not be having fandom wars, or having wars between which group is better, but supporting each other, and being there for the SHINee fandom. I know its been some time since this has been going on, but imagine if a member of BTS died. Tragic, and we would be at a loss, and want to make the news go on for years, so that our new fans would know, and that you know we would be at mourn. We shouldn't be complaining that this is going on for too long {if you know what I'm saying, please comment it, so that I can have someone else saying it, cause I don't want to be attacked, but I will support you, after it is said}.