Family Back Together

"Sami, Sami calm down..." I tried to grab her put she hit my arm and ran behind Alex.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE ME BACK!" I slowly walked up to Sami, who was behind Alex.  She looked terrified.  All I wanted was to be happy and for everyone else to be happy.  But right now, that was very difficult.

"Sami... please listen to your mother." Said Lena with a calm and steady voice.  I looked at Lena and nodded.

Sami then became quiet and held onto Alex's leg.  She looked at the ground and whimpered.  I knelt down on one knee and spoke in the calmed voice I could.

"Sami, I'm sorry for screwing everything up.  I wanted to give you a better home... but you seem so unhappy with me.  If you don't want to come back to live with me, then fine.  But I'm not leaving without apologizing to you." Sami, with tears in her eyes looked at me.

"It's okay... mommy." I smiled and held out my arm for Sami to take.  When she touched my index finger, she ran into my arm and buried her head in my shoulder.  After a couple minutes I looked at Sami as she wipped tears from her eyes.

"Hey, you know what you, your mom and I can do?"

"What?" I smiled then looked at Lena.

"Do you want to go for a fly?"

Hey Guys,
I know that these chapters have been extremely short, but this book is coming to an end.  The next book will be a lot better than the first two I promise!

WARNING: NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE END OF THIS BOOK!  EXPECT A CLIFFHANGER!