Step Three: Walk In Front of Him

So, here's another update! If you haven't noticed with the story, it's kinda like there's issues between Jamie getting the list out. Do you feel that every step she tries to accomplish is backfiring? Good. Also, remember, she's in love with Tucker, and Peter is his good friend, who's also hers. You'll find out more about their lives later on, as the steps will bring out more of who they are. And sure, some laugh out conversations are coming you way! Enjoy the chapter, and I'd love the feedback! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step Three: Walk in Front of Him

When Jamie’s alarm when off, she groaned, and wished that the rest of the day could be over. Sweat beads coated her forehead, and she was above all the covers thanks to the heat. She got up, and looked at her artwork around her room before smiling and heading to the bathroom to shower. When figuring out what to wear, she stood in her panties and bra as she decided what shirt and shorts to wear on the hot day.

There was not a knock on the door, when Tucker barged into the room. She squeaked, and tried to cover her body, “Tucker, I’m naked!”

                “Nothing I’ve never seen before,” he replied, lying on the bed to stare at the ceiling.

                “Well still. I’m not a piece of meat.”

                He shook his head, “I never said you were. Now get dressed so we can go.”

                “Okay,” she replied. He continued to lie on the bed, “Can you leave?”

                “Just change. My eyes are closed,” Tucker replied.

She grabbed a top that would show a lot of her breasts petite boobs, and the same shorts she tried on for him. “Ready?”

                “Sure,” he replied, looking at her. “You like nice. New shirt?”

                “Yeah, I got it after you left yesterday…”

                “I’m sorry I couldn’t stay.”

                “Where did you go?” She asked, as she sneaked in front of him down the stairs so he could watch her walk.

                “Shawna asked me to come over.”

                “Oh.”

                “I couldn’t turn it down.”

                “Was the sex good?” She asked, biting her tongue to stop the tears.

                “Not horrible.”

                “Sounds like a good time. You missed ice cream too.”

                “Did Peter treat you?” He asked, as they got into his car.

                “Yeah,” she replied, trying to make jealous. “He’s a really nice guy.”

                “You both have a lot in common,” he replied, giving her a knowing look.

When they arrived at school and made their way to the back of the school, Jamie in between them like she usually does and helps Peter with the homework. She kept watching her time and when there was less than a minute until the bell rang, she closed her books and sat up. With the boys sitting down, her shaved legs looked miles long. She prayed that she did not miss a spot this morning.