Chapter Five.

A Few Weeks Later.

        The past few here at Beacon Hills have been anything but boring. I've gotten to know everyone a little bit better within the past few weeks. I've met Lydia's dog, Prada, who I hear to meet is a big thing. I've interacted with Mr. Argent who isn't quite the conversationalist, but he seems like a pretty cool guy. The twins have been also extremely interesting. One is very into Lydia and the other is into a guy named Danny. Allison and I have gotten closer as well. I have gotten to know Scott a WHOLE lot better -- I actually feel like I have a completed family now. I haven't spoken with my dad that much however. I know how busy. He's been working on these unsolved murders alongside Stiles' dad, Sheriff Stilinski

        But most importantly I've gotten to know Isaac a lot more. He's actually quite funny guy beneath all that shyness. He has a quirky kind of humor and is extremely witty. He's very quick on his feet as well which makes him great at clever comebacks. He's been such a sweetheart. He waits for me in between classes, walks me to the next, carries my books. It's just like an old fashioned relationship besides the relationship part. We have a lot in common too. His flirtatious appeal towards me gets stronger by the day too. I cannot say that I don't like it though.

        Tonight was the first game of the lacrosse season. Scott, Stiles, and Isaac would be out on that field tearing it apart. I was highly exciting to see them play tonight. Lydia, Allison, and I spent lunch today buying some lacrosse merchandise that they sell at the school store.

        Currently, Allison and I were at Lydia's beautiful home getting ready to go the game as if it were some mega gala. I wore my leggings and a a Beacon Hills lacrosse jersey. Lydia wore a fashionable skirt and sweater with her knee high socks. Allison had a BH shirt on as well as a pair of jeans.

"You know, Audrey?" Lydia said, spinning herself around in her makeup stool.

"What?" I asked, folding the magazine that I was reading on her bed.

"We should have gotten you a Lahey jersey instead of a McCall one." She commented.

"Yes! That would have been incredible!" Allison added.

"That would be extremely awkward though. Can you imagine me arriving in a Lahey jersey and Isaac seeing? I'd be humiliated!" I said.

"And Isaac would be turned on!" Allison chirped. "He's so into you."

"I don't even know if it's true."

"Oh honey, who are you kidding? We've heard him say it's true multiple times after us saying so. But the true question here is: do you like him back?" Lydia said.

        I thought about it for a second. Could it be true? Could I possibly have a crush on Isaac Lahey, one of my brother's best friends? If I did, how would Scott react? Would he be completely fine with it or would he throw a fit of rage?

"Scott wouldn't approve." I answered. They both looked at me with open mouths.
"Stop worrying about what Scott will think! He doesn't control your life!" Lydia scolded.
"But I do consider his thoughts!"
"Go for Isaac!" Allison encouraged! "I happen to know he loves scarves! So here, take this!" She threw me a maroon scarf to throw over my outfit.

"Are you wearing any makeup?" Lydia asked, walking around me, observing. I shook my head. 
"I wish I looked that good all natural!" Allison complained. I giggled.
"But imagine how HOT she'd look with makeup on! A little smokey eye never killed nobody!" Lydia continued. 
"No! Isaac said he's not that into makeup! We have to make her appealing to his taste!"
"Honey, I think he's already attracted to her."

"You guys really think so?" I asked.
"Were you not just paying attention to our conversation before? Yes! He's so in to you. Just make a move. It can't hurt." Lydia encouraged.