Introduction

You see the thing about me is that I'm very weird. I know I'm weird, you don't need to tell me.

But the weirdest thing about me is my desire to be found and lost at the same time.

Strange, I know.

Like I want to cease to exist but at the same time breathe in the wind of the Earth.

I don't want to be part of the human oblivion.

Everyday, I spend my days lost to the beauty of the world. Those days I wish to be embraced with the warm arms of Mother Nature and Father Time. Each day, I try to capture it with my feeble writing. Each day I wish to be lost in the free wilderness.

Other days, I wish to be noticed, but not as in infamy or fame. No, as in the way you notice something that becomes ever so dearest to you, that you refuse to let it go, that you let it continue to have such a tight grip around your heart.

However, I'm not on the pursuit for love, not just yet. I'm on the pursuit for someone to read my work. The work I pour a little bit of my soul in each one. For someone to be moved by my writing. For people to appreciate my work. Though, it's not because I want to boast or to prove that I'm somehow superior. No, no, no. I just want people to read it and appreciate it. I don't know, maybe it's just a writer thing or something.

But I just want to find the people who wouldn't mind or enjoy to some extent to be lost with me, so that it's a happy lost and not a tragic lost.

I really want to say a huge thanks to shevvie for posting 'The Skin On Our Bones' it really inspired me to post some of my own poetry that I've been writing for sometime.
(It also helps that you're one of my favourite wattpad writers out there. To say I loved 'The Lonely King' would be an understatement. I'm currently re-reading it.... and let me tell you THE FEELS ARE REAL!)

I didn't post before now because I was always doubting my work, but this time I was like screw it; if people read it, they read it. If they don't, they don't. Yh and I'd appreciate it if you credited me if you, ya know, quote it. But let's be honest, they're not that great to plagiarise.

I'd also like to thank the whole Wattpad community, because let's face it... we're like the best people out there.

But I'd like to give the biggest thanks to my best friend _ActiveImagination_7 who let me pester her at the most random times to read my poetry to her and continued to let me know, hey maybe I don't write shit after all.