Chapter Three: I Have A Saver Yet Still I'm Unsaved

It's been a week since eduardo came to our school and we have several periods together. A few times we talked but that was because we had to and he just asked some questions about school subjects. Then one day during lunch I was sitting in my usual spot at a table out in the field  close enough to hurry and go to my next period and eduardo walked up. He said "ummmm... Kat, right?" I responded with a slight nod. He then asked if he could sit down. I was confused and for the first time I looked up at his face and said in a low quiet voice "why?". He then looked into my eyes with his beautiful hazel greenish colored ones then looked at his food tray and said " well, ... You've been nice to me during my time being here " I said " what about those other girls who've been showing you around?" Reffering to the girls drooling over him on the first day. He replyed with "oh, ummm well they make me uncomfortable and you've been really friendly to me and I hoped we could be friends." He said this looking a little pink but I thought it was cute so I let him join me. After a month or so me and eduardo became bestfriends. But we still got teased about how we're freaks and weirdos. Even though I was happy that I had a friend I was still sad and became over with depression but not just that either. At home I had many problems. My little brother joshua was very sick and was coming in and out of the hosital. My parents trying to be good ones helped him but my mom is almost always working and had an alcoholic for a dad, so I was always visiting joshua. All these events had lead to me cutting myself. But I didn't tell anyone and wore sweat shirts and long sleeves making sure I covered them so eduardo wouldn't be mad or upset with me. But he found out while we were at now OUR usual spot and was pissed forcing me to tell him why.