Chapter Twenty-one

~Eduardo's POV~

After talking to kat I felt bad I tried going after her thank god she wasn't that far. When I went after her mark stopped me, I then turned to him saying what he wanted still trying to keep my eyes on kat who looked like she was crying. Oh my god shes crying, I made her cry oh how bad I wanted to go after her. But her dumb boyfriend just had to stop me. Then BAM!! He punched me and I fell to the ground. "DID YOU HEAR ME!!" He had screamed. Then again he said screaming "I SAID STAY AWAY FROM HER!! SHE IS MINE AND MINE ONLY YOU HEAR ME!!" He then kicked me in the ribs and I groaned. Thats when I seen how off balance he was and smelt some liquor on him. I seen his friend with the bottle and someone yelled "ayy mark let's go already!!". With that they left. Thank god I didn't break any bones. I was just going to bruise. I got up even though the pain wanted to bring me down then started walking. I didn't have anything in mind in particular I didn't see where kat went so I gave up and just walked. I was thinking about our conversation and how she brought up our promise. She was right I did break our promise, but I love her so much that I didn't know how to face her. Without realizing it I noticed I was heading to the direction where the park we made the promise at. I didn't have anything else to do so I just kept walking. When I got close enough I seen a figure on the bench we were at. It was just a little dark so I couldn't tell who but it looked like they were crying. When I got closer I seen that it was kat. Even though she was going to hate me probably for this I didn't care. I had walked up to her and...

~silver what you guys think he's gonna do?!? Well go check out my girl's profile and read her books Xxwinter_killerxX and also check out LizzyMidford 's profile. She's an incredably awesome writer and I just love her!! Also check out her sister yuiyuki 's profile she has a few books that are nice and last but not least (sorry i'm sponsering these people but they're amazing I just had too ^.^)