Chapter 23: All Of The Time I Could Need

I looked around me and I saw Mike's garage. But I thought I left Mike's garage? Then my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was Tom. That's....strange. I answered it and he told me I had to come home cause Rita was pissed. I got up from my spot on the couch, waved to the guys and left. I was thinking about something before Tommy's phone call...But I can't remember what it was. I simply shrugged it off and crossed the street back to my house. When I did, Tom was there and so was Harry but I didn't see Rita or my dad anywhere. I closed the door which is when Tom and Harry both looked up. "Hey guys. Umm....Where are Rita and dad?" I asked, looking around again.

"They went out." Tom said casually, turning on the TV and flipping through the channels.

"I thought you said she was pissed?" I questioned, walking closer to them.

"She was, dad took her out so she can chill a bit. Come sit and watch with us." Tom said, patting a seat inbetween him and Harry. I sat on the couch and watched 3 batman movies on HBO with them. I guess I had fallen asleep cause the next thing I knew was picking my head up off of Harry's shoulder. I looked at the both of them, finding that they were asleep as well and I decided to let them sleep. I grabbed a blanket that was carelessly discarded and was laying on the floor and draped it over both of them before leaving for Billie's.

A/N: This will all make sense very soon I'm just very tired and need sleep right now so be patient!!