Thank you!

Hiiii. So this isn't really another chapter or whatever but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who's read this short fic!

This is my first story thing that's gotten this much reads and I am very thankful. :) I made this because I couldn't find good Varchie fics last year, and I know I have lots of ways to go before I could even reach the greatness of so many books here on Wattpad but I wanted to say thank you anyway.

I had another Varchie fic idea but it isn't related to any story in Riverdale, it's just something I based off of Veronica and Archie's characters, then I decided against it after a while. I'm using original names (names I've wanted to write about since I was in college) so that's what I went with! It's still under development but I've started with it anyway. (Not that anyone besides me would be interested) but it goes along the lines of an arranged marriage where the girl likes the guy, while the guy is totally opposed to marrying her. 

So that's what it revolves around! I intended for it to be Veronica and Archie, where Veronica is cousins with Betty but like what I said, I scrapped that idea and went with original names instead. I'm rambling. Anyway.

The main point of this page was to say thank you to everyone who's read You Make Me  A Believer! I don't know if I'll post another fic or post that whole story idea since it needs major work but again, thank you! 3k is a small number in comparison to lots of books here on Wattpad but still, thank you. It means a lot to me. :)