Chapter 1

Yulania POV

Well This Is The Last Week Of School. That means seniors don't really have to go back, thank god because I don't want to attend that shitty ass school. Me And My Bestfriend Are Going To A "Start The Summer Off Party On Saturday Night. Every One Is Suppose To Be There ! Its Gonna Be So Much Fun.

*Phone Rings

Me: Heyyy Bishhh

BestFriend 😻💭💕✨: Heyy Baby, You Wanna Go To The Mall, Get Our Nails Done An Go Grab Some Food ?

Me: Sure Ill Pick You Up In About A Hour.

BestFriend 😻💭💕✨: Okay

*End Of Conversation*

My BestFriend Stays Two Blocks Aways From Me. I Live In A Big Condo In Miami Beach With My Mom Stacey And My Sister Yulanis Which Is 14 Years Old.

My Bestfriend Stays In A Big One Story House With Her Mom Sharice And Her Dad Stephon. She Is The Only Child An Is So Spoiled, Just Like Me.

I Went And Took A Shower, Brushed My Teeth, And Put My Hair Down. I decided To Just Wear It Curly. I Went In My Closet And Put On A Light Pink Skirt, A White Crop Top, And Some White Sandals. I Put On My Gold Michael Kore's Watch And A Gold Ring An Chain I Got From Forever 21. I Told My Mom Where I Was Going And Grabbed My Car Keys Then Headed Out. I Drive A White BMW With Red Inside. I Called My BestFriend To Let Her Know Im On My Way.

*Phone Convo*

BestFriend 😻💭💕✨: Hello

Me: Come OutSide In 2min

BestFriend 😻💭💕✨: Okay

*End Of Convo*

I Pulled Up To Her House And She Was Already Outside. She Got In An I Pulled Off. I Started Blasting The Radio When I Heard My Favorite Song. "I Won" By: Future

" Ever Since I Got With You I Feel Like I Won Me A Trophy.
That Ass Getting Fatter An I Know Its Because Of Me."

I Started To Sing Along To The Song, People Started To Look In The Car At The Red Light An Watch Me Sing But Of Course I Didn't Care !

We Arrived At Aventura Mall And We Went In About 3 Stores. Then We Got To H&M, I Brought Me High Waisted Shorts With A Crop That Has Flowers On It. After That We Went To The Food Court. We Sat Down An Ate At The Food Court. I Had Five Guys. I Ordered A Bacon Cheese Burger And Fries An A Sprite. Shaynia Got The Same Thing. When We Was Done We Was About To Leave Until I Ran Into Somebody, I Bumped Into Them By Accident, I Almost Fell.

??: Well Hello

Me: Oh Im Sorry, I Didn't Mean To Bump Into You.

??: Its Okay, My Name Is Antonio By The Way.

Me: Yulania

Antonio: Dont You Go To My School ?

Me: Yeah I Think Ive Seen You Around.

Shay: *Clears Throat* Well Hi To You To Tonio

Antonio: Oh Wassup Shay

Shay: Yeah Whatever

Antonio: Well Yulania ,Do You Mind If I Get Your Number Ma ?

Me: Actually I Do. And At That I Walked Away. I Looked Back An He Was Watching Me As I Walked Away.

He Is Fine. He Has Curly Hair Which Is Cut On The Sides. He Is Red An Kind Of Buff. He Use To Plays Football At School. I Mean The Only Reason I Said No Is Because I Know What He Does, He Is One Of The Biggest Drug Dealers. An Im Not Looking For One Of Those.