Chapter 5

Antonio POV

So Im About To Go Pick Up Chinco & Twan And We Gone Head Out To This Party. But First I Had To Go Check On The Trap House. People Here Know Me As King. Its What They Call Me In The Streets. Im One Of The Biggest Drug Lords Out Here.

Tonio: Yo Im Bout To Head Out, Hot Head Lock Up The Shop When You Leave.

Hot Head: Alright King

Tonio: Ima See Everybody Later Y'all Be On The Look Out. Meeting Tomorrow At 2:00pm.

Everybody: Alright Boss.

At That I Left. I Grabbed Chinco An Twan And We Where On Our Way To The Party.

*10min Later*

We Arrived At The Party An I Noticed Shay & Yulania Getting Out The Car. Man They Looked Bad Asf! Especially Yulania.

When We Got Out The Car Chinco Went Over To Shay. I Peep They Got Something Going On. I Walked Over To An Said Hey To Yulania She Kinda Brushed Me Off Though.

Yulania POV

When We Got Out The Car I Noticed Chinco, Twan, & Tonio Get Out The Car. Tonio Was Looking So Good. He Had On Burgundy True Religion Pants With The Carmine 6s Jordan's An A White True Religion Shirt An A SnapBack. When They Got Out Chinco Walked Over To To Shay An They Walked Inside. Tonio Said Hi To Me But I Kinda Brushed Him Off An Walked In.

When I Got Inside I Saw Shari And Tatiana. I Mugged Them An Laughed. They Looked Scared. How Can You Talk So Much Shit But So Soft? Humph Hoes These Days, They Getting So Bold.

I Saw My Two Friends From School, Ive Missed Them So Much. They Ran To Me And Hugged Me. Jessica & Brianna Have Been My Good Friends For 2 Years. I Love Them. We Walked Over To The Bar An Got Drinks. We Went To The Dance Floor An I Started Dancing On Some Guy As The DJ Played "No Angle" By: Beyonce

I Looked Up An Saw Some Girl Dancing On Tonio. I Mean Is It Bad To Get A Little Jealous? I Dont Know Why I Got Jealous But I Was Ready To Fuck Some Shit Up. I Heard Screaming Out Back An Followed The Crowd To Outside.

Antonio POV

I Saw Yulania Dancing On Boy Nappy Head Ass Nigga An I Was Ready To Blow A Nigga Head Off! She Looked Over At Me An The Girl An It Look Like She Was Coming Over Until There Was Screaming Out Back. She Left Outside With The Crowd.

Yulania POV

I Get Out Side An See Tati, Shari, & Two Other Girls Jumping My BestFriend Shay.

Me: Oh Hell Nah !! I Screamed Out Loud I Pulled Tati Off An Started Popping Her In Her Face. Then I See Jessica An Brianna Jump In And Pull The Other Two Girls Off. Shay Got Up An Started Beating Tati. I Got A Squad That Can Fight Fr! We Had Them All On The Floor! I Punched Tati In The Stomach Then Kneed Her Head. She Was On The Floor.

Me: Hoe I See You Want Another Tooth Kicked Out! What I Told You? Stop Fucking With Me Tati!

I Started Stomping Her Face An She Blacked Out For A Min Out An I Stopped. I Looked Up An See My Girls Getting Off ! They Had Them On The Floor. Stumping Them Hoes ! I Told Them Stop. I Pulled Them To The Front And I Started To Ask Shay What Happened Until I Heard A Car Alarm. I Looked An One Of The Hoes Who Was Helping Shari An Tati Jump Shay Was Keying My Car!

Me: Of Hell Nah This Bitch Got Me Fucked Up! Im About To Fuck Yo Shit Up! I Yelled

She Had Blood On Her Shirt And Her Nose Was Bleeding. I Pulled Her By Her Hair To The Street An Got On Top Of Her An Started Punching Her I Gave Her A Black Eye An A Swollen Lip. I Got Up An Kicked Her! She Has Huge Knots All On Her Face. I Walked Back To My Car To See An I Had Scratches On The Glass An All Over My Car. I Looked At The Girls An Told Them I Need A Drink Before I Fuck Some Shit Up! We Went Back To The Bar An I Got Drunk. So Drunk That I Passed Out.

I Woke Up To An Dark Unfamiliar Place Scared.

"What The Fuck!" I Yelled