Chapter 2

Antonio POV

So I Ran Into A Girl Named Yulania At The Mall Today. I Use To Always See Her Around School. I Always Had A Lil Crush On Her Since Day One. She Dance For Our School. She Is Beautiful. Everyone Knows Her At School. I guess Im The Only One She Don't Talk To. I Mean I Never Stressed It Because I Have All The Hoes. I Want Her Though. Only Because I Cant Get Her, I Guess I Like Going After Things I Cant Have... Shes The Only Girl That Does That To Me.

Yulania POV

When I Turned Back Around I Noticed These Girls I Don't Like Mean Mugging Me And Shay.

Me: Bitchhhh You Got A Fucking Problem ?

Tatiana: Hoe Ion Like How You Was Talking To My Man

Me: *Laugh* Oh Thats Funny. Hoe Your So Called Man Don't Want You, Cause If So He Wouldn't Have Gotten My Number. His Fine Ass Don't Need A Trashy Bitch Like You!

We Both Dropped Our Stuff And Started Throwing Hands. I Must Say Me An My BestFriend Got Mad Hands! Tatiana BestFriend Shari Tried To Jump In But My Baby Got Her By Her Hair An Started Punching Her. I Was Punching Tatiana, I Bopped Her In Her Mouth An Nose, She Was Bleeding Heavy, She Fell An I Got On Top Of Her An Gave He A Black Eye. I Felt Someone Lift Me But I Kicked Her Face. I Watched My BestFriend Beat Shari Ass. She Was Stumping On Shari Face. Then Some Boy Lifter Her. I Managed To Get Out Of The Boy Strong Arms An I Stumped Of Their Faces An I Knocked Tatiana Tooth Out, I Had That Bitch Coughing Up Blood!

I Looked Up An Noticed Who Grabbed Me. Its Was Antonio An His Three HomeBoys. Antonio An Some Other Dude Had Me An Shay An Carried Us Out The Mall. We Where Trying To Get Aways But They Where Too Strong.

Antonio: Damn Girl All Stop Before I Beat Y'all Ass ! You Keep Scratching Me!

Me & Shay: Put Us Tf Down !

As He Put Us Down I Noticed We Where In Front Of My Car. I Popped The Trunk An Put The Bags Inside.

??: Damn You Welcome Ma! I Got Your Bags For Yo Ass An I Cant Get A Thank You ?

Me: Whatever, Thanks

??: Twan By The Way

Me: Im Yulania An Thats Shay

Shay: An Who Tf Is You ?! ( Talking To The Boy Who Carried Her)

??: Wassup, Im Rick But People Call Me Chinco

Shay: Mhum Okay

Shay Gave Chinco Her Number. He Is A Tall Dark Handsome Boy. He Has Dimples An Curly Hair With The Prettiest Smile! An He Could Dress! He Was Buff, A Thug An Also Played Football.

Shay POV

So I Decided To Give Chinco My Number he Is So Fine! He Asked For My Number When We Was About To Leave The Mall. Hopefully He Call Me Soon.