Chapter 8

Yulania POV

Later that day I got my car back but didn't leave his house, we where watching movies and eating ice cream.by the time we where done I didn't feel like driving back home so we stayed. Shay slept in a room with chino. An the boys took the rest of the rooms so I went to Tonio room. I went into his draw an got a shirt an his new boxers an took a showers. When I was done Tonio was on the couch watching tv. He started staring me down.

"I didn't tell you to go in my shit an get that, now did I." He said smiling.

"Boy shut up." I told him. We sat on the couch watching reruns of love & hip hop until he broke the silence.

"Why won't you give me a chance?" He asked me seriously. I sighed.

"I'm not trying to get hurt Antonio." He looked at me an sighed he was about to speak but I cut him off.

"I'm no..."

"Have you ever loved someone so much you thought you'd die? Given so much of your self an got hurt?" I asked getting a little sad thinking about my ex boyfriend. I got that from a song but it's true.

"Yeah I have, I know how it feel so I won't ever hurt you ma an that's a promise just give me a chance." I looked at him an kissed him, it was so passionate an I enjoyed it. He laid me down an kissed and sucked my neck he took off my boxers an lifted the shirt an went on down to my inner thighs. He kissed an sucked on my clit. Laws he was making me go crazy! I was moaning. "Ahhh yessss" I shouted. He let me go.

"Girl you ain't ready for this" He said to me "an oh don't think I didn't know what you said earlier wasn't a song." He said smiling an walked out the door. I started laughing. I was thinking about what just happened. This boy got me going crazy. I was thinking about what just happened as I dozed off to sleep.

Antonio POV

I know I was driving her crazy in there and she loved it. I walked out the room to the living room an just slept there. I knew if I left it would drive her more crazy an left her thinking about me. If I stayed I would probably fucked her. I knew she wasn't ready, she just liked the way it felt at the moment. I mean I could tell that she was a virgin. Now I know I got her on my team an I'm not gone fuck this up.