-19-

Yo's POV:

It has been 3 days already.

P'Pha along with P'Kit and P'Beam went to a class activity in Chiang Mai and ever since they left, P'Pha hasn't texted me nor called and I am trying not to get paranoid or even get jealous since I don't want to let my thoughts overrule me again. Ai'Ming also plans to go with them together with P'Forth but unfortunately they can't because of their busy class schedule so like me they are patiently waiting for their wives to comeback and I am waiting for my husband who didn't even bother to text or call me.

Ming and I talked yesterday and he told me that P'Pha is really busy there so as P'Kit but how come P'Kit still can contact Ai'Ming while P'Pha can't? I try to divert my thoughts and tries to look at the surroundings in the lobby of Jae Claire's d...

Ming and I talked yesterday and he told me that P'Pha is really busy there so as P'Kit but how come P'Kit still can contact Ai'Ming while P'Pha can't? I try to divert my thoughts and tries to look at the surroundings in the lobby of Jae Claire's dorm since everyone is not around yet and as for me, I am now with P'Bank who is busy texting with someone while I keep on stressing myself on overthinking why P'Pha hasn't contacted me at all.

"Nong Yo... Why are you making faces?" P'Bank suddenly asked me while giving me the 'What on earth is happening on you?' look

"I am not making faces P'Bank. I am frustrated!" I honestly replied to him as he puts his phone down and divert his attention to me

"I'm listening Yo, what made you frustrated?" P'Bank asked

"P'Pha hasn't contacted me ever since he left" I stated and continued "While P'Kit still contacts with Ai'Ming and I try not to get paranoid or even get jealous on thinking that P'Pha might found someone who is much better than me in Chiang Mai"

P'Bank laughs at me and I just pouted.

"Ok

"Ok... Ok... I get your point Yo. Don't pout like that" P'Bank starts teasing me as he pinches my cheeks and continued talking "Maybe Phana is just busy and can't find time on contacting you. Believe me Yo, Phana won't ever find someone who is much better than you since he's all over you to the point that I can say that he's obsess with you" P'Bank's words are a bit reassuring though I still find the reason lacking but I just smiled on P'Bank as we saw Jae Claire pass by on us with P'Sang tailing on her like a lost puppy.