-20-

Phana's POV:

Here I am with Yo at my room and Yo hasn't been speaking ever since we left from the mall which is worrying me. I know that Yo is trying not to cry because it is very obvious on the way the acts and his eyes are getting watery. I tried to hold his hand but he just shakes it off and I know it was my fault and also to the person who stole my phone at Chiang Mai... Curse him/her!

Right now I am having hard time on talking to Yo since he's not even looking at me in the eye or even talking to me.

"Yo... Please talk to me naa~" I tried to hold both of his hands but he simply shakes it off and wrote something on my sticky notes that I don't even notice that he was holding one. He simply handed it to me saying 'I only said I'll listen to your explanation... I didn't say that I will talk to you'

I sighed and just sat beside him. Maybe I'll just explain first and wait for Yo's reaction. I do hope that he will find my explanation reasonable enough to talk to me again.

"Yo... I lost my phone at Chiang Mai... Right after we arrived..." I started talking while taking glances on Yo "And not contacting you has been a torture for me since me and Forth are not in the same group and whenever I meet with them they are also in their phones because of Ming and Forth who is also calling at them from every minute and I feel so jealous on them"

"Are you still not talking to me?" I asked and saw him raise a sticky note saying 'NO'

"And about that girl that I was with earlier, she is just my junior and nothing more" I said and sighed as I look at him not even looking at me at all since all he do was stare on the wall or look something on his phone "Yo please talk to me naa~ I can't stand you not talking to me" I'm literally begging Yo right now to speak. I feel like if he doesn't talk to me I'll die. I want him to hear say P'Pha... I badly want to hug him right now and cuddle him but it seems to be won't happening

 I badly want to hug him right now and cuddle him but it seems to be won't happening

Yo's POV:

I can see that P'Pha is trying to explain things to me though I wanted to talk to him already but I'm scared that if I talk I might say something that will hurt both of us so I just remained silent and try to compose myself from getting jealous and arrange my thoughts so that I can say the right words to P'Pha.