They're Back?!

Mackenzie POV

i washed my face and walk to class. i saw my friends and ran to them .

Maisy: hey kenz, where did u go?

Kenzie: t-to the bathroom

i fake smiled at her, but my friends knew me well enough to know when i'm lying.

Ruby: what happened kenzie?

Lexi: we know you're not fine so please tell us.

Kenzie: Hayden cheated on me with Annie...

Maisy: as in Annie Leblanc , our bestfriend?!

i nodded and walk into the classroom, i sat beside down right end corner and Maisy came and sat down next to me and started to ask me alot of questions.

Kenzie: mais... i don't feel like talking about "hannie".

Maisy: sorry macky .

i zoned out on Maisy who was talking and thought about the familiar faces i saw earlier , i wonder why they looked alot like Lauren and Johnny.. yes , the Orlandos i miss then but they shouldn't have left me in the first place... and even worse , they left their own bestfriend/girlfriend for fame.
i kept on zoning out until i heard the names i hated.

Teacher: class , we have two new students today please come infront and introduce yourself .

Johnny: hi , i'm Johnny Orlando and i'm from Canada i've been here before so some of you probably know me and this is my sister , Lauren Orlando .

Lauren: hey guys , hope we'll get along .

i stared at them with shock as i realised how Johnny and Lauren have growned up , i miss them i really do but there's still pain in my heart!

Teacher: Lauren , you may sit next to Mackenzie and Johnny , you may sit next to Jordan .

Maisy took her bag forgetting she was supposed to sit next to Rush and Lauren sat beside me , it was really awkward .

Lauren: hey kenz... how are you?

she says trying to hug me but i back away amd gave her the "what the hell" look.

Lauren: what's wrong kenz?

Kenzie: it's actually Mackenzie to you...

Lauren: what do you mean? i thought we're friends?

Kenzie: well you thought wrong haha.

Lauren: if you're talkung about how Johnny and I left you without saying goodbye than i'm-

Kenzie: save it Lauren. i'm not really interested to talk to you right now.

~flashback~

"Lolo , promise me that you'll never forget me when we grow older and we will always be friends?" i asked Lauren who was sitting down while eating her apple .

"of course , we will stay friends!" Lauren squealed

"Kenzie! Lauren! come here!" Johnny shouted from the backyard as we were in the kitchen , we made our way out of the backyard door and saw Johnny with a bug on his hand .

"AHHH" we screamed and ran into the house and made our way upstairs into Lauren's room .

"Macky , Laur come out!" Johnny shouts from outside , we sat on the bed hugging each other .

"trust me , i have nothing on my hand" Johnny says knocking on the door while we slowly get up from the bed and made our way to the door and opened it .

"see , nothing right?" Johnny aksked and we sighed in relievement .

"let's get icecream since mummy mer told us to buy!" Johnny says micmiking a girly voice , we laughed at him and made our way downstairs laughing and teasing each other .

~

a tear rolled down my cheeks as i remembered the old times we had , i miss the old us... we were only 9 and John was only 10 , but now we're grown up and we're teenagers now .
they both promised to never leave me but they broke their promises.

i wiped my tear off and quickly got up from my sit and packed my bag as the bell rang, i was about to leave when Lauren called me.

"Mackenzie, tell me. are you still mad at us for leaving you?" Lauren asked me.

"what do you think?" i asked her back and walked away with my friends to our next lesson , we all had the same classes together so we walked together.