Chapter 7 - Heartless

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/106982

From 5.14 - The Sword and the Spirit: In the Argent bunker, Angel, Jordan, Chris and Gerard were talking.

Tara: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

"My Dad was part of an E-O-D team," Angel told them. "My Mom was kind of an adviser. My Dad was cutting a wire on a bomb, and it exploded, killing them both. Or, at least, that's the official story."

"You don't think that's what happened, do you?" Chris asked.

"Not if that's where I get my immunity from, no," Angel answered. "I just don't know what really happened to them."

From 6.01 - Memory Lost: In her premonition in class, A lightning bolt struck from the ceiling right into Angel, making her fall to the floor. Angel was unhurt by the lightning, more stunned than anything.

Chayton: (voice over from 6.04 - Relics) "Another vision?"

From 6.02, 6.03, 6.04, there were flashes of Angel receiving her premonitions at school with the doctor, the old woman, and the boy, and hearing the screech and the roar in her bed at home, at the school in a classroom or in the hallways.

Angel: (voice over from 6.04 - Relics) "It's just random people saying random things but making the same noises."

From 6.02 - Superposition: In Angel's room, Angel was sitting on her bed, talking to Bella and Jordan. "Like a roar and a screech separately."

From 6.05 - Radio Silence: In the tunnel, Stiles and Peter were talking.

"Tara knew the truth about what happened in the fire all those years ago," Stiles told him. "Along with the memories of what you did to her and Scott and Ari and Stacie. Once she sees you, those memories are gonna come back. And I know that after whatever happened to you in Eichen House, you feel guilty for that."

From 6.06 - Ghosted: In the Sheriff's office, Stacie and Noah were talking from across the desk.

"I know that you believe this is true," Noah told her. "But I can't accept the possibility that I have a son that I don't remember."

Stacie sighed. "I'm gonna prove it to you."

From 6.03 - Sundowning: In the loft, Tyler, Zayn, Jack, Malia, Natalie, Liam, Angel and Chayton were fighting with the Ghost Rider.

Natalie: (voice over from 6.04 - Relics) "We catch a Ghost Rider."

From 6.06 - Ghosted: In the tunnels, Natalie, Liam, Angel and Chayton were meeting with Noshiko.

Noshiko held Kira's sword toward Angel. "Only someone with an ability to control electricity or immunity to electricity can do this, Angel."

Angel looked at the sword in her hand as it started to flicker with electricity while it was in her grasp, raising the sword as it continued to flicker with electricity, stabbing it into the ground, making it spark with electricity. A large glowing crack jetted forward from the sword.

Noshiko: (voice over from 6.06 - Ghosted) "This part is up to you."

Theo was completely covered in dirt, his eyes glowing gold, his canines and claws out.

Theo: (voice over from 6.06 - Ghosted) "Where's my sister?"

From 5.07 - Strange Frequencies: In flashback, Young Theo watched as his sister froze in the water.