Let's Sleep

Todoroki done from work, tired from fighting villains. He comes home sweat dripping from his brows, completely exhausted. Even with his lack of stamina, he still had some to save to be with his loving boyfriend, Midoriya. As he entered their private apartment, Midoriya was by the kitchen side making dinner already. There was a smell attracting him to go nearer that couldn't be food. It made the room brighter than it should have.

"Good evening love" Todoroki sat down on one of the two chair available. Midoriya places the plates down for both of them.

"You sure came home early" He closes in for a kiss on his forehead then headed back to the kitchen to get the heated katsudon by the oven that they got from a kind neighbour.

Todoroki ate as quick as he can. He puts down his chopsticks aggresively and holds his hand by his lips.
"Izuku.." Too tired to even think that was the only thing he could think.

"Todoroki" Midoriya let out a little chuckle with Todoroki's attempt. He stood up and leans in.

Suddenly! Todoroki placed his hand behind Midoriya's neck pulling him closer and goes a little longer and.. deeper.

"I love *mumble*  you" Todoroki said as he wanted to go even deeper holding him tightly.

Saliva was drooling down both their mouths to the tips of their tongue. Todoroki lets go of the embrace and immediately gasps for air. Midoriya falls down to his knees breathless and completely pink not expecting that at all. Todoroki gives a sly grin.

"Todoroki *breathes* please give *gasps* a warning next time!"

"I told you didn't I? Its Shoto" Waiting to hear his name to be called out he smiles wider. Midoriya blushes harder turning between the middle point of pink and red. "Sho-" Midoriya looks the other way then whispers slowly  " Sho-to". Even with the low voice he heard it enough to know he got what he wanted. He lifts his shoulder to his and started carrying him to the bed.
They slept closely to each other not wanting to be apart because they knew tomorrow would be a hinder to their love, keeping them apart yet they couldn't help it.

Midoriya held on to Shoto's shirt and didn't let him move any further away.

"If the morning came, we'll just wait to be together again by night."
Their eyes shut, their bodies locked and tired. They slept.

❤❤❤

I hope that you loved the first ever chapter of this story if you did why not consider :

SHARIN💕
LIKE✊
COMMENT👌

I have so much in store for you so hold on to your seats. This will be a bumpy ride. 'Till next time👋👋❤❤❤

Hello there Wamy here Im just here to say that I have twitter now @Queenhimesama I really want to connect with the readers, the fans or jist anyone and see what you guys like and be a part of the community so we can together be creating stories. Feel free to dm me. I dont mind 😊

Xoxo Wamy