Softer and Harder Onegaii? (LEMON!!!🍋🍋🍋)

A///N :

Made as resquested and made especially for ;;) these lovely people : ❤

izuku_of_dawn

___heyyy___

Todoroki POV :

As we were going back to our rooms. We stand by the elevator confused which room we should stay in. Iida is super sensitive to sound. He will wake up in a matter of seconds. I doubt Bakugou and Kirishima will sleep tonight. They barely do when they're together.
I hold onto Midoriya's hand as we wait for the elevator.

His face blushes. He's tempting me so much. I want to do so many bad things to him. I bite my lip to keep calm.

The elevator reached G and slowly opened. As soon as it did I leaned in for a French kiss. I twist my tongue around his checking every corner of his mouth.

"His lips are so soft", I whisper to myself.

I pull out drool dripping down both our mouths. He was panting while I was gasping for air. His cheeks in a shade of pink.
"Want to rent a room?" I whisper.

"Bu- But we already did it earlier."

I lean in closer to his red ear and slowly yet carefully saying
"I'm hard right now"
From pink to red he immediately changed. I charge outside while tugging Midoriya.

He knows where I was heading. I knew too. Good thing I know how to look around.

I went to the nearest motel eager. I hand them my card and they let us in. The room was pretty but I didn't really care. I wanted to get inside.

I undressed as soon as possible. I push him to the bed and started teasing him. Kissing from his neck down to his shoulder.

"Shouldn't we take a bath first?" He muttered.

I pull down his pants along with his underwear and said,"No need"

I turn him around facing the bed, his ass was showing himself to me. As if it was inviting me. I shove "it" in and started moving.

"Shouldn't we use a condom?" Fuck condoms.

"AHN!~" Midoriya moaned loud. I move my hips faster and faster. He came already but I haven't even done my part. I turn him the other way facing me and placed my hand on "his" and started moving along.

"Midoriya" I gasp so suddenly.

"Shoto"

"MIDORIYA" I went faster. I felt my thing about to burst. He got tighter. I could tell he was about to do it too.

I pull out. My cum was oozing from his ass. We flop tired. I could tell hr was tired.

Sleep tight Midoriya, my love. As I see his cute sleepimg face my heart clenches. This boy is mine.