BakuShima Time

While waiting for them to finally be able to be at home alone everything and the train pissed off Bakugou. Kirishina was concerned for Todoroki's state to even notice the multiple death glares at him while they were talking.

KIRISHIMA POV

Midoriya, I do hope he'll be fine. He is one of my best friend and especially my boyfriend's childhood friend. I wouldn't want to see him get hurt. He would never admit it but I know deep down he would be sad. He's worried too I'm sure especially Todoroki-kun. He has gone through a lot. I'm happy they're together because if they weren't maybe Todoroki-kun wouldn't be able to use the full potential he had inside.

I look the side and Iida was busily reading a book.
"Iida!" I just wanted to annoy him to get my mind off worrying.

"Yes!" We're not in a military. You didn't need to answer like that. Ugh.

I move from my seat and went across his so atleast we can face each other. Bakugou is sleeping I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

"I'm just worried you know. What should I do?"

"Ah! Midoriya-kun. He will be fine. I'm sure he had found a way already. Do not underestimate Midoriya."

"I'm not. I'm just a little concerned. I know he's gonna come back and I know it can't be today. The night is cold, we checked out early. Where would he go?"

He pats my shoulder with his one hand and the other clinging to the book. Such a nerd.

"Sounds like you are belittling his abilities. He can bring the best out of people so stop worrying he will always find a way."

He stopped and continues to focus on the book knowing that was the end of discussion and the most he could do and that was all I needed. I return to my seat next to the explosive bomb.

I really didn't mean to make it sound like I'm making him stand smaller than he is. I guess I was.
Thinking and thinking.

A painful flick to the forehead came to the rescue.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?" It seems he woke up. From his voice thankfully it was a good dream.

"Yes! Yes! Go back to sleep" I replied back.

"I CANT!"

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"Your face is making a disgusting look. You ugly spiky skinned man." A new name huh? Seems pretty long but not any shorter from half and half. I'm sorry Todoroki he's just like this. I'm glad you understand.

I guess even Bakugou noticed it.
"I'm just a little worried but I already asked Iida for help so i'm feeling better."

He immediately looked the other way. This time he looks seriously mad.

"Is there something wrong Bakugou?" I tap his shoulder so I couldn't offen him any more. He can easily get moody.

He turns to me and pulls me hard for a kiss not considering that we couls bump each other.
"You know you can friggin talk to me right? I am your boyfriend after all am I not?"

"Yeah, you are." He lets go and turns to the window holding my left hand. I just have to trust him then.

Goodluck Midoriya.

((A/n))

I thought we needed a change so why not some Bakugou x Kirishima time. Hope you've liked it and well see you next chapter.