Lover's Good Morning

Midoriya's POV

Todoroki's arm was holding me tight. I looked by the window and saw the sun. I panicked thinking I could be late so I pushed his hand aside and grabbed my watch to check.

It said '8:11 A.M.'

I sigh in relief. My boyfriend slowly lifts himself off the bed scratching his eye. He was topless!
He might catch a cold or something or maybe even worse.
"Put a shirt on!" I demanded then turned around waiting for him to put on some clothes. When did he remove his shirt I wonder, I dont remember him doing it last night.

Hands popped out then my body got warmer. It was Todoroki-kun hugging me from behind.

"It was too hot last night" He rested his chin on my shoulder. I said to myself. No! Midoriya you will not be tempted by your boyfriend. You must resist!

"You could have used your ice quirk."
It was obvious right? He has good control of his powers so he could have made it cooler for himself by using a low amount of his quirk *mumble*

(A//N this is Midoriya being Midoriya)

Todoroki P.O.V

Oh God! My boyfriend is so cute. Him mumbling to himself is so adorable.I hold him tighter. He stopped muttering then explodes like a volcano.

"I didn't want you to get cold."

I reach for his hand intertwining both of our hands together. He is so warm. I released a small amount of my quirk to my hand so he could feel better.

"It would have been fine." He pouted .

"If I did you would move away from me like last time."
I remember before, I used my quirk since it was so hot for Midoriya to the point he was sweating yet he continued to hold onto me. It doesn't seem like he wants to let go soon. I thought about it and came up with this 'Maybe I should freeze both of us' which I did. As the alarm went on Midoriya woke up enraged. He scolded me that I should never do that again especially when he was sleeping. I tried my best to maintain the temperature. I had to use both my quirk. I blasted the cold air while I made an airial fire to keep it balanced. Everything was in mind yet I still got scolded.

(A//N : Poor Todoroki :< )

He balances himself and gets off, then went to the bathroom. Meanwhile, I headed for the kitchen. "What would Midoriya love to eat for breakfast?" I thought to myself. Of course, something light is advisable but considering he won't eat lunch I might as well make his favorite.
Midoriya always love omelette. His pure face of enjoyment makes my heart fall apart.
(Skipping the cooking part)
Ah! Now that the omelette is done it's time for me to write. I hold on to the bottle of ketchup and started to wonder. Should I write, "Love"? "Best Boyfriend"?

I know! I started writing slowly and carefully "Good Morning" that should do it. I made a little heart in the end <3 it makes me embarrased to do but if it will make my husband happy then I shall.

Midoriya came out to the halls, fully clothed and ready already. He took out a chair and sat down. I handed to him the plate and sat accross him. He looked down, as if he has bad news. I hope not.

"Todo- I mean Shouto-kun, I have a trip going somewhere and.." I cut him off immediately.

"When are you coming back?"  I demand answers. Please tell me it's not far away. Please tell me it's not gonna be weeks.

"I'll- be away for about 3 days." He was shaking as he said that.

"3 days without you is like.. 3 DAYS WITH MY DAD!" I exclaimed to get my point accross.

"Shouto, please bare with it. I'll miss you too."

Taking Midoriya as my boyfriend meant getting closer to him and understanding him which means I knew from the start if there ever was a hard decision that came he'll choose work over me. Work or me? I can't make him decide just like that . Midoriya will be sad. I don't want him to be sad. It's sad to do but I have to let him go.

"When?" I whined. He smiled like he always did.

"Shouto-kun, I'll be back soon as you know it. I promise."

"You always break promises." He promised to come early with our dates but then usually he comes one hour after even though I come one hour before. He promised... to never leave my side even that was broken.

"I guess I do huh? Haha well not this time." He hugged me tight.

Night came.
And it was time for Midoriya to leave. Of course, Todoroki was there to see him off.

"I love you." Shouto said as they hugged into each other's backs. Midoriya wrinkling his shirts with his tight grasp. And finally, they kissed lightly on the lips.

Midoriya went in the train with a determined looks on his face. He wasn't going to look back. Shouto headed back home with a sad look.

As he was heading back, a bunch of recruiters tried to convice him to join them. All their wooing and seducting moves couldn't get even an ounce of attention from Shouto. His face attracted so many people that even guys fell but they didn't know his heart is only for one.