Chapter 2: Butt saved

-iFly Airplane, August 24 5:03 AM-

"What was all that noise?!" says one of the passengers.

"Yeah! I was trying to read a book until all that noise began!" says another passenger.

Looks like Miles woke up from the screech too. Argh, being tied up sucks.

"..."

All I could do was keep my head down.

"Please calm down. There was a murder down in the lounge, and I was able to capture the culprit." says the flight attendant.

They all look at me, including Miles.

"I'm not the murderer.. I didn't even know there was a murder when I opened the elevator door!" I said.

I kept my head down, I felt like I was going to cry. I tried to keep my self from doing so though.

"She's probably lying to trick us!" says one of the passengers.

There was a bit of small talk among the passengers.

"Objection!"

All of the passengers look at Miles.

"If what she says is true, then she is not the murderer but a witness." says Miles.

"She isn't a witness! I saw with my own eyes, that she was holding the murder weapon!" says the flight attendant.

(Serious mode activated.)

"How can you be so sure?" I asked.

Miles was surprised that I spoke up, and didn't expect my tone to be serious.

"Well.. You were holding it in your left hand.."

"It was still dark out, so you'd think it was the murder weapon, but it was actually a pencil." I said.

There was small talk among the passengers again.

"What were you doing with the pencil?" asked one of the passengers.

"Mphm, I was simply drawing the mascot for this plane. As well as making a bulletin list on my notepad." I told them.

"Ms. Aokia was it? If you please grab the notepad from my bag. That would show that I indeed was drawing and making a bulletin list."

Ms. Aokia grabbed the notepad and was surprised that what I said was true.

"So, maybe you aren't the culprit after all.."says Ms. Aokia.

"Then at means the murderer is still on the loose." says Miles.

I nod.

"Now, if you please untie my assistant. That would be nice." said Miles.

Ms. Aokia finally unties me, and apologizes for what had happened.

"Thank you.. Though, I wouldn't want to play around with my innocence. I do want to find out how and why the murder occurred." I said.

"It'd be best if we investigate the crime scene to find more clues about the murder." says Miles.

"...It'd be best if I asked the Captain first before you do." said Ms. Aokia she then walked towards the cockpit.

"Thank you for speaking up Miles." I said.

"Well, do I want to watch my assistant suffer from being accused of murder?" he said.

"Though, I was a bit surprised you became serious when Ms. Aokia suspected you. You rarely become serious."

I shrugged, I don't know how to be serious with out something setting it off. As for Edgey, it started when his father died.

"Again thank you for speaking up, if you hadn't I probably wouldn't had myself." I said softly.

Ms. Aokia finally came back saying that the Captain allowed us to investigate the crime scene.