Chapter 3: France!

Chapter 3: France!

-France, August 24 10:00 AM-

After using critical evidence and hearing testimonies, Edgey and I got our verdict and found out that the murderer was the second flight attendant. Now that all of that was over, we finally made to France! Still not sure why his business trip made him be here in France, but that's Miles for ya!

"So this is France.." I say as I look around in awe.

"Now that we are finally here in France. We can first head towards the suite that I rented out for us to stay in." says Miles.

Edgey called a cab, and told the cab driver which hotel we are going at. I yawn, I'm glad we are going there first. I didn't get any sleep at all because of that murder.

"Sleepy are we?" says Miles.

"W-Well, I didn't get any sleep because of that murder. Unlike you, you are a workaholic and never sleep." I say droopy like.

After the cab ride, I started to get sleep by the minute. So I couldn't help myself from wrapping my arm around his arm. At first he stiffens, but then soon relaxs when he noticed how sleepy I was.

"Edla, you can let go now.." said Miles.

"Huh? Oh.. Sorry about that.."

"It's alright, you should get some rest now. You've been awake for awhile now." says Miles.

I walk towards the sofa and lay down on it. Even though there was a bed, there was only one bed. I did not want to mess it up for Edgey. As I lay down on the sofa, I started to get comfortable and doozed off.

-Hotel, August 24 1:30 PM-

I get awakened by the dash of sun light on to my eyes, and immediately sat up straight.

"Who are thou demon that shed light on my face?" I randomly blurted out.

Edgey cocked an eyebrow. He was surprised by how I would wake up from just light being directy on my eyes.

"Oh? They do not call me the Demon Prosecutor for a reason." says Miles.

"Haha. Very funny Miles." I said.

"Since your awake, I can finally tell you what this "business trip" is all about."

"Oh, before you do, can you please call me by my first name?" I asked.

"As you wish, Mina."

"This "business trip" is just a three week vacation for you and I, similar to a small present for your birthday that is soon going to appear."

"Thank you Miles." I said as I hugged Edgey.

"Since we are here, we should look at the parks there are here!" I said.

"That'll be fine, as long as it's not a dog park. I do not want my garment to be ruined by those animals."