o n e

o n e | Silence

Louis' POV

Once the doors were opened, lights blinded my ocean blue eyes.

I was being rushed to the E.R. , and a patient was being rushed as well. I looked over to my right and saw a boy with chocolate curly locks and beautiful emerald green eyes that were staring straight into my ocean blue ones.

I smiled at the beautiful boy before me, and he smiled as well. None of us smiled big. We were both in so much pain and we knew it.

We just kept staring at each other until the boy was being rushed to the right side and me to the left.

"What happened to this one?" Someone said, who I have guessed is the Doctor.

"He seemed to have been shot in his right shoulder and his left leg. The bullets are very deep sir, and he must have hit his head on the pavement hard. His head was busted open, he's losing too much blood." the nurse said as they stared at me for a second and started rushing to get me cleaned.

Why is life so difficult? Maybe I should die and end all this pain. It hurts so much.

Someone was shouting outside the door of the room screaming at the nurses saying things like "I need to see my son!" "Is he alright?"

It was my mum.

"Mum?" I asked quietly.

"Louis?" She stopped shouting and whispered my name. "Louis! Baby! Are you alright? Let me go, I need to see my son!"

"Ma'am you're son might not be saved if you keep interrupting the operation! If you want him safe, at least listen to us." the nurse  pleaded my mother.

"Okay, do everything it takes to save my baby..." She said and sobs escaped her lips.

Then I heard the doors closed, as soon as my eyes closed.

I couldn't see anything, I couldn't hear anything. Just...

Silence.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

Hey guys! Was that okay? I decided to try a book like this instead aha :)

What do you think will happen to Louis? Will, he be okay?

Comment below!

Word count: 367

- Jessica :)xxx