t w o

t w o | The awakening

Louis' POV

I was walking in the valley of green grass and beautiful trees with barks of the color of chocolate and leaves of pure emerald green.

The valley reminds me of someone I saw before, but I just don't know who it is.

I started walking near the river stream that was located near the beautiful trees I described earlier. I stared at my reflection. I looked horrible. My right shoulder was bandaged and I looked down to my left leg and saw a bandage as well. But I felt nothing. I was numb.

I looked back to my reflection and saw another reflection beside me. I looked to my right and saw a boy with chocolate curls and emerald green eyes.

I remember this boy, he was the one who resembles to this valley. I was startled, yes, but amazed at the beauty of this smiling boy standing before me.

I smiled back at him.

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"Want to exchange names huh?" He chuckled. " I'm Harry, the boy being rushed to the E.R. beside you the other day"

"Oh, I''m Louis" I smiled as I reached out my hand to shake his.

"I don't do handshakes" he shook his head and pulled me into an embrace which I gladly responded to. I was expecting it to be warm, but instead he was cold as ice.

I pulled back from him in suprise, I was now a good three meters away form him.

"You're cold as ice! Are you alright?" I asked really concerned. " Yes I noticed that" He chuckled.

He then took small steps closer to me until he was in front of me and he leaned down to my ear.

The proximities of our bodies were so close, I could almost hear his heartbeat, but I noticed, he didn't have one.

I was about to question him but he cut me off by talking.

"Do you believe in 'life after death'?" He asked.

"No" I said with a small laugh.

"You should" He said quietly.

"Why?" I asked. He chuckled and he had a sinister smile on his face before saying,"Because I'm dead". Then he pushed me into the river and I started drowning.

My eyes shot open, bloodshot and wide.

I was breathing heavily as I took in my surroundings.

I was in a white room, supposedly the hospital.

Someone was sleeping near my feet at the end of the bed.

"Louis?" the lady said waking up. " Louis! My baby!"

I widened my eyes in suprise as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"My baby's okay!" she cried. She was smiling until I had said these nine words that came out of my mouth.

"Uhm, not to be rude but, who are you?" 

.

.

.

.

.

authors note

Hayyy, I updated again! 3 hours after I updated the last one.

How do you find this chapter? Is it okay?  Louis lost his memory! Any guesses who the girl is?

comment below!

Word count: 515

- Jessica