f o u r

f o u r | Moving On

"Something happened to your girlfriend"

.
.
.

I stared at the very familiar young man standing in front of me.

It's as if we've known each other since forever.

Though I'm not really aware as of who this boy is, I'm pretty sure he is one of my previous close friends, considering my familiarity with his face.

He had hair with a light brown shade, brown eyes and he was wearing some kind of polo, I think, that was checkered.

"What?" was all that came out of my mouth.

"Your girlfriend?" I gave him an odd look, giving him a hint that, one, I have no idea who he is, an two, when the fuck did I get a girlfriend?

"Eleanor?" He said with a very confused face.

OH YEAH!

oh...

I forgot...

"She fell down a flight of stairs! She's being rushed by the nurses to who knows where!"

"What?! how did that happen?" I suddenly felt concerned.

"Nobody knows, Louis." he stated sadly.

"What's her surname?" I simply asked.

"Calder"

"Well, lets go and look for her." I suggested.

I stood up and noticed that not one thing hurt.

As if nothing happened, like I was never shot and like I never hit my head rather harshly on the floor that it caused me to have amnesia. (i wish that i could wake up with amnesiaaaaaaaaaaa LOLOOLOL)

Everybody looked so surprised seeing me stand up without any hassles even after being shot twice just a few days ago.

I ignored all their confused stares and walked out of the hospital room.

I walked briskly towards the nurse station and immediately found a nurse waiting for something I happen.

"Excuse me miss, may I ask if you have any information about a girl named Eleanor that fell down a flight of stairs a few minutes ago?"

She looked at me, well, my bandages I think, but I don't really care.

"Patient's surname please"

Thank God I decided to ask that young boy a few seconds ago. I came to a stop to remember what he said. "Oh um, Calder ma'am" I smiled.

"Well then, please wait for a while."

'Please do it faster, it's cold as fuck, holy shit.' I thought but nodded anyway.

I kept clasping my hands together an rubbing them to create friction to provide at least a little warmth for myself.

As I did so, I looked around to see if there any of the people from my room that followed me out here.

But then I noticed, nobody did.

In fact there was actually no people at all.

Just me and a tall boy leaning against the wall next to a swing door.

Even the nurse disappeared.

I studied the boy, since he was the only other living thing here beside me.