Hello There

"We would like to warn you that my brother Loki is trying to take over. you have nothing to worry about, we will catch him soon enough though."  You overhear someone say. you walk out of the room almost blinded by the light of the sun. You notice three unknown people in the living room with your parents. "Ah (Y/N) you're awake. This is Captain America, Tony .. I-I mean Iron Man and Thor son of Odin." 

What the heck is going on here? This Loki guy is trying to take over the world and I have to say hi to these lunatics that wear Halloween costumes. you thought but you still said hi to them against your will

"hi there my name is (y/n), so what are you doing here?" you asked with a bit of a bad manner. 

Your father gave you a look that made you force a smile. You look at Thor and see that his holding a hammer, you shudder at the thought of what he used it for. "hey isn't that a Mjolnir?" this time Thor looked at you with a look that made you regret your question. "Yes, it is. You are very smart (y/n)" he said to you well giving you a grave look. "Of course she is." you hear your mother say. 

At school, you only heard about the guy named Loki. "I heard that he is stronger than Captain." someone said behind you. 

13-23-33.. now, what do I need for the next class. ugh, I swear if I hear one more thing about Loki you thought as you walked into your class.

You sat next to Light and Sasha. "Hey (y/n) did you hear... the math teacher from 9th grade died two days ago," Sasha said to you. She was not your best friend just a friend. She was too bright for you, always wearing yellow or something bright. "Why not talk about the big news? This guy name Loki is trying to rule over us. He killed 80 people in just two days." Light said. This news interested you. When you looked over he smiled as if he knew you would like the news. 

"Ha yeah well he killed a bunch of people who wouldn't join his army or wouldn't bow to him," Sasha said annoyed. The teacher yelled at the class to be quiet. He explained what was happening in New York. Many including you groaned at the news of Loki. "Look I've heard enough of this guy too but we all need to be on alert, now." on the board he showed a picture of Loki, one of the only ones taken. Once you saw the face of Loki you never wanted time to pass, just to go home and sink into your bed in your room, shades down (f/c) sheets over your head., with only the skulls on your wallpaper to watch you. "Why do you want us to see what this dude looks like?" Jake asked. "Well Mr. Wheaton if you are walking around and you see him you can protect yourself." answered (t/n).

 "Yes, Mr. (t/n) but he can change his appearance." Light said. The teacher didn't follow up with that which made half the class laugh, including you. "Alright... Alright. That's enough. So you will be in this class for the whole day until the Avengers catch him right there. Now if you would take out your-" 

The rest of your day was pretty downhill from there. Once you got home you jumped straight into your bed and pulled out your phone. You started to text your friend (f/n) but you fall asleep after 30 minutes. 

============================================================

You wake up to find yourself in a place full of people mostly in nightclothes but somewhere in uniforms, costumes and just normal clothes. "NOOOOOO!!" you and four others look in the direction the ear-piercing scream came from. 

how long have I been here how much longer will I be here where is here? who is in charge of this? did I do something wrong? I don't think I did. oh, my gods, I'm dead and I've gone to hell! you thought as two men grabbed you and brought you into a room, but as you walked there you noticed people give you a look of sadness. 

 In the room, you saw a man back to you, face to the window. He was wearing black and green. His hair was black and long. "Hello there. now, what is your name?"